Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

yas-beyonce.gif

So glad Priya got saved (and had the highest percentage tonight)!

And to think the betting sites had Priya as most likely to be evicted. How wrong they were.

They were right about Cat being much more a favourite than we thought though

They were right about Cat being much more a favourite than we thought though

Yes they were. I love Cat, but I have a feeling people will stop voting for her as she got the highest % this week and they'll become complacent. Also the crush on Lawson drama might hurt her if she continues it.

This week was so stressful and the voting was Nerve wrecking. Pat your back folks. Each and everyone of us, those who voted and those who made her famous, and especially the one who named her Prisus.

I'm in awe. Well deserved and saved.

I'm celebrating by having Ben & Jerry Ice cream!

Yes they were. I love Cat, but I have a feeling people will stop voting for her as she got the highest % this week and they'll become complacent. Also the crush on Lawson drama might hurt her if she continues it.
I think she comes from a small town and I'm assuming entire town votes for her.

Still sad that Katie had to go (WHY NOT TRAVIS?!), but I am delighted that Priya stayed. :joyful:

I think this forum made her famous and well-liked. The betting people never knew how popular she is on the internet. We made Priya popular and thus have more people save her by 'spreading the word'!

I think she is a 'cult favourite' - The crowd yelled out "Priya" during Sonia's announcement (wanting her to go or thought she was - haha!) - Little do they know that she has a massive following/voters on the net.:)

And yes, let's not get complacent. Never stop voting for her.

To be honest, I would have been really worried if she didn't have the most save votes because a lot of people hated Travis/Katie and therefore voted for Priya. So you also need to factor this in to why she got so many votes. Her internet following isn't as big as it may seem when compared to the thousands who are voting as well.

Hopefully she gets some more air time this week and she isn't up for nominations again!

Yes. I knew she'd be safe, but I didn't like the waiting. She and her husband were cute, and she was very smart. BB couldn't do anything about her yelling to him, and I loved that. I said the same thing about Katie going and Lisa being alone. It is going to be interesting now, because who will she cling too? I also think Lisa felt bolder with Katie around. I expect we'll see a different person now.

Back