Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

You Priya lovers better help vote for David when we need it. He is smitten and googly over her intense gaze and beautiful blink. She was loving it. It was a nice moment and definitely gave Priya a chance to shine her light.

Oh, and also she has a EQ that betrays her age. She has some cool shit to say. I'd like to meet her and get life advice.

Prisus and St. Slayvid, patron saint of compliments. His poetic words of praise to dear Prisus exposed yet another divine mystery for us to contemplate, for even I had not seen the splendour of Priya's most sacred and beautiful BLINKING. Her blinking exhibits a harmonious, but powerful rhythm, revealing in greater depth the true nature of her cosmic perfection and omnipotence. Her eyes are dark, loving and mysterious, her gaze intense and alluring - though I do not comprehend fully all the mysteries of our divine mother, I feel this is a physical manifestation of the depth of her intense love for us.

I sent a single save vote for David last week, and many, many more for our beloved Prisus this week.

Nice to see Priya getting some love this episode. Good choice of words to spell. Really nice exchange with her and David. I thought her positives were lame, but I'm glad Jasone stepped in and saved it. What he said was really nice. I have a feeling they have bonded. I wish we could see more of these conversations they talk about having, but we never see. It's frustrating.

Thank god BB showed Priya today for more than 10 seconds..It was so good to know more about her...And OMG it was so cute when David told Priya that the way she talks eye to eye is amazing...and when she blinks, he thinks that its the most beautiful blink he has seen... hahah i agree with him...her eyes are really very pretty :happy:

And I was quiet shockd to know that she has really faced very difficult times in her life..and yet she never cried about it in front of others... Thumbs up to Priya... I hope Prisus doesn't leave tomorrow :)

@Veronica2005 thank you!

I'm not sure with the new forum updates where my comments are going but I adore this bitch. Seriously I'd abduct her for a night of fun with great wine and food. She's amazing. I've been trying to get her husband to join here but with all the trolls he's been hesitant. What do you think?

tumblr_nc8duu9Gny1r84br1o8_250.gif

360847.gif

Although some numb nut on fb said they thought she was a snob. There is a difference between a snob that thinks their shit don't stink and an educated, intelligent strong woman.
She admits she's smart, because she is. She's an English teacher with numerous degrees and if you notice their are a lot of people who have English as a second language but are so articulate. Because she learnt the language properly

Fingers crossed. I think there's a genuine chance. Watch the jaws drop.

OMG @AM_092 your icon is gross. At first I thought it was some kind of weird turtle and then, urgh.

Yeah, can't wait to see Priya reign over the house!!!

What else do you gather from my avatar? You said it's gross, which is 100% true. But do you think killing animals is gross?

I wonder if BB will show us the tally board results with their faces tonight or just the %, since the voting lines re-open after the show?

What's with the bookies saying she is going?
Early weeks they are often very wrong.
And take heart at any time - the idiots actually paid out on Michael winning 2012

I don't believe it for a second. I don't know if it's because I'm more aware of Priya than the others but seems like she has a massive following !
Does she? I certainly hope so.
OOO, this show is quite popular with primary schools (teacher friends info), so maybe teachers watch this quite a bit.
They would love her surely???
I know my teacher buddies watch H&A, and some other kids stuff to relate, and to check on what they are talking about.

Interesting, quite a few teacher connection now, Mikkayla, sugar, Priya, 2012???

Back