Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I'm coming over to Team Priya. She is the only female housemate I can get on board with. :woot:

2COrhwR.gif

My growing affection for Priya proudly on display.

pretty much given up on BB this year... but love Priya!
also the Priya gifs on this thread are prime. keep it up pals.

Lisafer, really?

j0a8uw.jpg
You try so hard to copy posters like MADONNA through posting lots of gifs but you just completely fail for several reasons including the fact that you aren't funny and you have run out of gifs which has resulted in you using the same ones over and over which has become tedious and tiresome. It would be better if you placed everyone on your ignore list again so you can live in your own delusion once more.

P.S. Don't even bother replying with a gif. Chances are you would have already used it about 10 times.

You try so hard to copy posters like MADONNA through posting lots of gifs but you just completely fail for several reasons including the fact that you aren't funny and you have run out of gifs which has resulted in you using the same ones over and over which has become tedious and tiresome. It would be better if you placed everyone on your ignore list again so you can live in your own delusion once more.

P.S. Don't even bother replying with a gif. Chances are you would have already used it about 10 times.

tumblr_ncgz9xXJ9q1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I really hope that Priya has the most saves tonight. That will make the other housemates realise that Priya is magnificent and she is loved and worshipped by us all.

Though I don't like Travis and Katie , I think they will be safe. Cat and Dion will go their both boring.
Its going to be a great show.

Ok but overrated. I guess she's meant to be the alternative bandwagon that people join, but on her own she will not hold up this year's show. I think it's a mistake to think that you can cheer the eviction of the few others who are there not simply for showmances and still keep a watchable show..

Back