Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

haha now pissed off people on FB are voting to save Priya so they can try to send Katie home

Make it rain bitches!!

lil-wayne-money.gif

What I see on facebook is about half are save Priya...other half save Katie, with a couple of Travis is hot ...and one Travis treated Aisha so nicely tonight (what the actual FUCK!!!!)....

Wonder if Travis will fall in between the cracks a little with battle between the girl fan bases?

OR this could be massively close.

If Priya goes tomorrow the aftermath in this place will be priceless!! I'm also more than happy for Katie to be evicted, heck I even think I can get over Travie been given the boot. Fun times ahead, can't wait. :biggrin:

I love how in her up for nomination scared face pics (official site) she doesn't even really try to appear nervous.She just looks bored. Its almost like she knows something we don't! I would love it if Priya won!

What I see on facebook is about half are save Priya...other half save Katie, with a couple of Travis is hot ...and one Travis treated Aisha so nicely tonight (what the actual FUCK!!!!)....

Wonder if Travis will fall in between the cracks a little with battle between the girl fan bases?

OR this could be massively close.
oh yeah, Ed had 2 date nights like that with Jade, a night or two before eviction night..
I couldn't believe the % of votes were so close tonight, apart from Cat leading the way

Top liked comment under the "voting has now reopened" pic on FB

Emma Lowe SAVE PRIYA! we need diversity! she is an amazing housemate and could really be a wildcard! keep her in
Like 88 · 31 minutes ago

Out of 77 comments under the pic, 29 are "save Priya". Five for Travis, two for Katie.

Let's see if these people know what they're talking about come tomorrow night. Then again someone said "save Dion" and another said "save Cat" so...

PRISUS is crying out to US in her time of need.

"WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME?" she cries.

WE WILL HEED YOUR CALL DEAR PRIYA. WE WILL NOT ABANDON YOU.

OK, so I've spent in total this week: $33 on 60 save votes (20 of the votes an hour ago.) Where are people at?!?! #PraisePrisus

Where are your manners child?

I made you a warm milo.

Do you have a life? Then again, you are not accepted by your tween peer group...

I prefer not to communicate with you either to be quite honest.[DOUBLEPOST=1411998187][/DOUBLEPOST]
OK, so I've spent in total this week: $33 on 60 save votes (20 of the votes an hour ago.) Where are people at?!?! #PraisePrisus

Wow, you really do take this thing too seriously....

Kind of sad that you are wasting money like that.

Back