Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Original... just like your gif skills
Pathetic - just like your ability to choose good housemates

Ah sweetie... if you can't stay in your own bed I will have to close the door to your room. Now back to bed.
I can assure you that I am older than you so I think you should get to bed sweetie.
Don't let the bed bugs bite you on your way in. Nighty night. Have a good sleep :)

I can assure you that I am older than you so I think you should get to bed sweetie.
Don't let the bed bugs bite you on your way in. Nighty night. Have a good sleep :)

And I thought you had cut all communication.
I hope you enjoyed your play dates today, although I think we need to talk to your mother about reducing the sugar in your diet. It makes you cranky and irritable.
Night little one.
200.gif

Now that the children are finally in bed, where is my wine?

And I thought you had cut all communication.
I hope you enjoyed your play dates today, although I think we need to talk to your mother about reducing the sugar in your diet. It makes you cranky and irritable.
Night little one.

Now that the children are finally in bed, where is my wine?

5kgjs7.jpg

I don't block people, just so I can see how dumb they can actually get. me nope im not a pria far either way. I see you profile now lists people in diminishing intellectual order kinda.your top 5 are the people least likely to actually understand that a parking ticket is for overstaying a parking spot as opposed to thinking its for lousy kissing.

lol, I know that isn't aimed at me cause I aint ever posted a gif. on here. ever. why do some many ppl hate for her? why so some people have such a hard on in their hate for pria? shes been playing the game from day dot. Lawson and david too. any of them 3 win im a happy camper :)

lol, I know that isn't aimed at me cause I aint ever posted a gif. on here. ever. why do some many ppl hate for her? why so some people have such a hard on in their hate for pria? shes been playing the game from day dot. Lawson and david too. any of them 3 win im a happy camper :)
My top 3! Good taste!

I like how Priya operates. I thought she handled the Jason stuff well. I think she likes him too, so she was partially looking out for him. I think it's time for her to step up a bit, though .

I honestly can't see why anyone would hate Priya. She's gone in there with the same mindset that Tim did last year... focus on the endgame and try to win. She hasn't made anyone cry or even been in at least a scrap with anyone yet. I'm pretty sure the more with it people on this forum realise that no one actually "worships" Priya and we're just trying to have fun in a season where we're not really allowed to have much engagement with the HMs at all thanks to no live feed updates. This time last year people were full on scrapping about HMs already in multiple threads because they either loved or hated them so much while this year even most of the people who have HMs in the sweeps are either jumping ship or are at least walking the plank. If she leaves tomorrow, contrary to what a few may hope for I won't be devastated and I suspect most others in here won't be either. Yeah it'll be like ah shit that sucks but we've only had 3 weeks of very limited total BB air time to even get to know these people at all. I think some just need to lighten up and go back to grade 2 where we're taught what multisyllabic words mean as I'm pretty sure they're in the wrong place if they enter an Appreciation thread for a HM they don't like.

Dead on, @Mrs Butterface I like her, a lot, but if she left i'd get over it quickly, and surely it has to do with what you said. There is so much stuff we don't get to see. So, if days go by with no Priya, it's time spent not getting to know her better, thus making it easier if she leaves. Sad, but true. This is the first season I'm pretty indifferent about most of them. The ones I like, I'm basing it on such limited footage, that it's not enough to truly invest.

Dead on, @Mrs Butterface I like her, a lot, but if she left i'd get over it quickly, and surely it has to do with what you said. There is so much stuff we don't get to see. So, if days go by with no Priya, it's time spent not getting to know her better, thus making it easier if she leaves. Sad, but true. This is the first season I'm pretty indifferent about most of them. The ones I like, I'm basing it on such limited footage, that it's not enough to truly invest.
I think the big difference that I've noticed this year so far is that I'm not actively trying to get anyone out because I just don't feel that - this is such a cheesy word but the only one I can think of this time of night - 'passion' for any of them to dislike them that much. I know certain types won't win when it comes down to the pointy end so I'm like meh. Last season I had friends from the US plowing $ into my Paypal account for example because they couldn't stand Heidi or Tully or whatever. And that was reflected on the forum. People trying to figure out who to save because you wanted others gone or because you feel some have more to give. I barely feel a connection to these people this year and my US friends aren't watching with no LFs so I really don't care who goes home. Obviously I want Priya and David to stay for as long as possible and that's why I've been voting but I don't feel that omg he/she needs to go or stay or BB will be RUINED like I did last year.

Whomever made the decision to discontinue LFs this year really fucked up in my opinion. If you want to make $ and you say you can't bring back or it's not viable to bring back live streaming then at least give us the one thing that allowed people to connect to HMs properly so they'll spend more $ to vote. The amount of views alone those threads had... even the Potatoes have disappeared.

I think the big difference that I've noticed this year so far is that I'm not actively trying to get anyone out because I just don't feel that - this is such a cheesy word but the only one I can think of this time of night - 'passion' for any of them to dislike them that much. I know certain types won't win when it comes down to the pointy end so I'm like meh. Last season I had friends from the US plowing $ into my Paypal account for example because they couldn't stand Heidi or Tully or whatever. And that was reflected on the forum. People trying to figure out who to save because you wanted others gone or because you feel some have more to give. I barely feel a connection to these people this year and my US friends aren't watching with no LFs so I really don't care who goes home. Obviously I want Priya and David to stay for as long as possible and that's why I've been voting but I don't feel that omg he/she needs to go or stay or BB will be RUINED like I did last year.

Whomever made the decision to discontinue LFs this year really fucked up in my opinion. If you want to make $ and you say you can't bring back or it's not viable to bring back live streaming then at least give us the one thing that allowed people to connect to HMs properly so they'll spend more $ to vote. The amount of views alone those threads had... even the Potatoes have disappeared.

You know what's interesting? The ones I can't stand have made a big impression in short time. Travis and Skye are personality types I can't stand. And, I've pegged them as ones I wouldn't like right from the start. They've both proven me right. But I got just what you meant saying you had a lack of passion. It makes sense. It just feels so much more manipulated, and it's so obvious. When the household power means you can do practical jokes...COME ON!! It was funny last week, but now it's silly. Why not let the little practical jokes happen naturally? Why does someone have to have the power? Why not think of fun activities? Why not make the power create divides? There just seems to be a lack of creativity this year. Why do their tasks seem to last 1 day? Take the food away again. Do something. They might be boring, but then give them tasks. I swear this intruder was a last minute thing. I don't think one person can make this year more interesting, but at this point, anything is worth a try.

A big part of why I liked Priya was because I felt she came in as an underdog.
People were ready to toss her out for being selected by BB has the HoH. BB gave them that money knowing it would probably lead to them making enemies in the house.
While I found her handling of the money to be a let down in her avoidance of coming up with a plan on how to appease the peons by feeding them while retaining as much money as possible, I also resented that Katie kept tossing her in front of the bus every chance she got.

I pull for her because it is my stand against BB following stupid story lines of romantic entanglements and viewers becoming fans of people just because they are eye candy. I suppose it is my futile hope that someday people won't need to pashing or fighting in order to be considered entertaining.
With that said, she really needs to get up off her ass and come up with something to get herself some airtime.

Back