Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Haha!
I voted last year a few times and before that I think it was for sara marie .

I'm going to be pissed if she doesn't win!

Strategically, do you guys want her to be most saved this week? Or will that be detrimental for her (fans might get complacent ala Ben)

this year I was determined not to vote for any of the housemates but once I saw the odds for eviction posted I knew I had to spend some money on Priya. She really is the only one I have felt any connection with this year

@Veronica2005 thank you!

I'm not sure with the new forum updates where my comments are going but I adore this bitch. Seriously I'd abduct her for a night of fun with great wine and food. She's amazing. I've been trying to get her husband to join here but with all the trolls he's been hesitant. What do you think?

You Priya lovers better help vote for David when we need it. He is smitten and googly over her intense gaze and beautiful blink. She was loving it. It was a nice moment and definitely gave Priya a chance to shine her light.

Oh, and also she has a EQ that betrays her age. She has some cool shit to say. I'd like to meet her and get life advice.

@Veronica2005 thank you!

I'm not sure with the new forum updates where my comments are going but I adore this bitch. Seriously I'd abduct her for a night of fun with great wine and food. She's amazing. I've been trying to get her husband to join here but with all the trolls he's been hesitant. What do you think?
yeah we don't know much about him.. I guess her husband Bhushan, 36, has a beard since Priya loves beards...
I wonder if he will be at the eviction shows this week?

tumblr_nc8duu9Gny1r84br1o8_250.gif

fe93e0e1c3c441bbae224a2e8e53cee2.ashx

David said he’s impressed by how much eye contact and attention Priya gives in conversation. “I’ve never seen anyone with a more beautiful blink,” he added. “It deadset kills me

Back