Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Even though the public seems to hate Travis/Katie right now, they also seem to have a fair share of supporters.

People might like Priya right now, but not enough to vote for her.

----The Commandments of Pristianity----
Number One:
Thou shall not Nominate the Holy Prisus Christ
Number Two:
Thou shall not steal the Holy $10,000
Number Three:
Thou shall not say bad of the Holy Butter Chicken
Number Four:
Thou shall not make failure of the Holy Butter Chicken
Number Five:
Thou shall praise the half-price specials of Curtain Wonderland
Number Six:
Thou shall save the Holy Prisus Christ by ringing the Holy Number or texting The Holy Prisus Christ's Name if in the event she is placed into the red zone.
Number Seven:
Thou shall not blaspheme against the Holy Prisus Christ

----The Commandments of Pristianity----
Number One:
Thou shall not Nominate the Holy Prisus Christ
Number Two:
Thou shall not steal the Holy $10,000
Number Three:
Thou shall not say bad of the Holy Butter Chicken
Number Four:
Thou shall not make failure of the Holy Butter Chicken
Number Five:
Thou shall praise the half-price specials of Curtain Wonderland
Number Six:
Thou shall save the Holy Prisus Christ by ringing the Holy Number or texting The Holy Prisus Christ's Name if in the event she is placed into the red zone.
Number Seven:
Thou shall not blaspheme against the Holy Prisus Christ

Thou shall eat the bunny chow and like it

I knew our girl would be nominated, but I fully expect her to be saved. HOW LAME to nominate her for the money stuff, but not Katie. Thank goodness Jason had a bit more perspective. Because Priya is one of the few truly playing the game, I expect her to make this week count.
I know, right? And Priya is way nicer then Katie..

Remember in series 9, when Queen @Estelle.Landy faced the chopping block against Stacey and Benjamin? Remember the DESPAIR her supporters felt? It seemed her eviction was a certainty. We felt DEFEATED as soon as the nominations were finalized. But then, we realized that there was still HOPE. We decided we wouldn't let her go without a fight. It was the eviction with the highest ever number of save votes that season. AND SHE CAME OUT ON TOP. 46% of the fucking vote. It was the most AMAZING night ever. Even if you weren't a fan of Estelle, this ancient tale from the year 2 BP (Before Prisus) still serves as an INSPIRATIONAL reminder of the power of our SAVES.

It is only week two, and no other housemate has attracted a loyal following to rival that of our BLESSED MOTHER. If we can vote as hard as that, in a week where the number of people voting is too far from the finale to be overwhelmingly high, then we WILL deliver ALMIGHTY PRISUS the highest number of save votes this week. We will GLORIFY and SANCTIFY you with our SAVES, OH PRISUS. WE WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD AS OUR VOTES LIFT YOU UP ON HIGH!

CALL 1902 55 95 12 or
SMS 'PRIYA' to
199 55 999

THEN WE MUST STRENGTHEN HER HEAVENLY POWERS BY VOTING FOR PRIYA AS THE NEXT POWER HOUSEMATE SO SHE MAY SMITE ALL WHO UTTER BLASPHEMY AGAINST HER IN THE DIARY ROOM AT THE NEXT NOMINATIONS.
http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/your-power/

SING PRIYALUIA!

Remember in series 9, when Queen @Estelle.Landy faced the chopping block against Stacey and Benjamin? Remember the DESPAIR her supporters felt? It seemed her eviction was a certainty. We felt DEFEATED as soon as the nominations were finalized. But then, we realized that there was still HOPE. We decided we wouldn't let her go without a fight. It was the eviction with the highest ever number of save votes that season. AND SHE CAME OUT ON TOP. 46% of the fucking vote. It was the most AMAZING night ever. Even if you weren't a fan of Estelle, this ancient tale from the year 2 BP (Before Prisus) still serves as an INSPIRATIONAL reminder of the power of our SAVES.

It is only week two, and no other housemate has attracted a loyal following to rival that of our BLESSED MOTHER. If we can vote as hard as that, in a week where the number of people voting is too far from the finale to be overwhelmingly high, then we WILL deliver ALMIGHTY PRISUS the highest number of save votes this week. We will GLORIFY and SANCTIFY you with our SAVES, OH PRISUS.

CALL 1902 55 95 12 or
SMS 'PRIYA' to
199 55 999

THEN WE MUST STRENGTHEN HER HEAVENLY POWERS BY VOTING FOR PRIYA AS THE NEXT POWER HOUSEMATE SO SHE MAY SMITE ALL WHO UTTER BLASPHEMY AGAINST HER IN THE DIARY ROOM AT THE NEXT NOMINATIONS.
http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/your-power/

SING PRIYALUIA!

I can't vote for her (not a resident) but it is letting me do the power vote

Just watched, and I enjoyed Priya's little routine. Nice break from the magic. Interesting to see who of those nominated will get more screen time. At least Priya's wasn't about drama, just fun. Surely that will help her with the votes.

10157237_865761080110024_906748133434779330_n.jpg

1375 likes so far ^^^^

hopefully some of those people are voting!

@Mrs Butterface So I take it that you are reading the Official FB page? What kind of vibe are you getting from the posts on there? Who does it seem will be likely to leave according the FB people?

@Mrs Butterface So I take it that you are reading the Official FB page? What kind of vibe are you getting from the posts on there? Who does it seem will be likely to leave according the FB people?
Katie and Travis are going if the FB posts are anything to go by. No love there at all for those two. Actually, I haven't seen anyone say they're saving Dion so he may be in trouble too although his dancing thing tonight might've helped. But even under the montage pics of him, the top liked comments are "Katie needs to go" and "I kind of feel sorry for David".

Priya's actually got quite a bit of love on FB so fingers crossed some of those people are voting.

I am a little be embarrassed to admit this, but last night I had an arh-ha moment with Priya. I wasn't that keen on her to start, but warmed up a bit each day, but OMG! her comedy was awesome! I feel like a born again Pristion. I think I'm converted enough that I just might vote to save her!
Praise Prisus!

tumblr_inline_n5mmd2UYDR1s6dnga.gif

Back