Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Im more surprised by the fact that why are HMs accusing her for taking away share of prize money but not Jake, Aisha and Lawson? Is it because this time they all got chance? This only shows that had anyone of them been in place of Priya and KAtie, they wud have done the exact same thing... Priya still agreed to spend 2400$ from her side, but wat did Jake, Aisha and Lawson offer to others? I hope tomorrow BB announces some new task which takes away some share of money from these three... Otherwise, it would be too simple and easy for these three...!

I would have nominated her because when Katie told them, Priya said now you know & walked away.
yeah I think it was more Priya's attitude and doubting that K&P just happen to conveniently forget telling them when they first announced it, and wondered if they were being dishonest about it somehow (I know I was be suss about them forgetting) but Priya was sick so she may have been stressed over it all. BB probably didn't show us the full story at the time.
some HM's wanted them to spend their money at the diner after they found out.
some were worried because it was coming out of the winners prize money.
some were upset at them not telling them the truth from the start, and were suss about them 'forgetting'. maybe thought it was some sort game plan to keep the HMs onside. BB knew it would cause conflict, that's why BB reminded them they had to tell the HM's.

K&P had immunity last week, when a lot would have nominated them, so don't think it will come up again in noms.

I don't think the HM's or us really know for sure, if the $30k comes from the prize money. I assumed it did.
I think finding out the first time with the 20k, was just a shock finding out how BB was going to play the game this season.

Last edited:
9b9f5e6da0794141a57a0b86486ae161.ashx

Im more surprised by the fact that why are HMs accusing her for taking away share of prize money but not Jake, Aisha and Lawson? Is it because this time they all got chance? This only shows that had anyone of them been in place of Priya and KAtie, they wud have done the exact same thing... Priya still agreed to spend 2400$ from her side, but wat did Jake, Aisha and Lawson offer to others? I hope tomorrow BB announces some new task which takes away some share of money from these three... Otherwise, it would be too simple and easy for these three...!
Remember Katie threw Priya under the bus to some of the HMs in that one scene and said that Priya made her take the money? She also seems to be much more of a yapper than Priya so I suspect that she kept reinforcing that to people so they hold it against Priya thinking she's the reason for it all.

But yeah I really do hope they put Aisha, Lawson and Jake up to some test with the cash if it's coming from the winner's money. If not that's not fair at all.

Remember Katie threw Priya under the bus to some of the HMs in that one scene and said that Priya made her take the money? She also seems to be much more of a yapper than Priya so I suspect that she kept reinforcing that to people so they hold it against Priya thinking she's the reason for it all.

But yeah I really do hope they put Aisha, Lawson and Jake up to some test with the cash if it's coming from the winner's money. If not that's not fair at all.
Yeah if Katie really was so against taking the money but did it to please Priya she could have split it up her $10k amongst the HM's?
Katie just wanted to make herself look good in front of everyone. We saw her in the DR clutching onto her money bag

maybe since Aisha got given the $20k, BB has something planned for her?

Yeah if Katie really was so against taking the money but did it to please Priya she could have split it up her $10k amongst the HM's?
Katie just wanted to make herself look good in front of everyone. We saw her in the DR clutching onto her money bag

maybe since Aisha got given the $20k, BB has something planned for her?
You'd hope they have something planned for her. If not, that's the biggest load of horseshit. Offer $ to one set of HMs but their decision affects others while offering even more cash to another group but their decision affects no one other than one HM of their choosing in a positive way? That's not right at all. I'm still not even convinced that 30k is coming from the prize pool but hopefully BB proves me wrong tomorrow.

I remember commenting last week that it seemed like Katie was in almost every scene for a couple of days there. No matter what was going on, she was buddying up with whomever was bitching or whatever. I have no doubt that she was reinforcing the I'm the good one, I swear I wouldn't have taken the cash if not for Priya idea. If not always directly than by trying to make all the HMs think she was their friend so when it came to nom time, they'd forget about her in the money drama. Makes my heart sing for more reasons than one at how many nom points she got tonight.

hmmm...maybe its Katie's deed... anyways shes also nominated so surely her trick backfired... people could not find any other reason to nominated Prisus, but they had plenty of other reasons to nominate Katie...It just shows how nice our Prisus is!

And i seriously hope BB forces to take away some moeny from those 3...otherwise it is just so unfair... probably take away bed and all luxuries from them, and den dey have to pay even to use the loo... That would be fun to watch...wud love to see Sam fighting to go n shit ;) :D

Ok Pristians -

the bookies aren't giving our girl any love so it's time to prove those heathens wrong and vote some more if you can

Odds of being evicted:

Priya: $1.65
Cat: $3.50
Katie: $6
Dion: $8
Travis: $13

Ok Pristians -

the bookies aren't giving our girl any love so it's time to prove those heathens wrong and vote some more if you can

Odds of being evicted:

The BLASPHEMY!

I actually think it's a complete reversal of that, with Travis and Katie at the greatest risk of eviction.

But we can't take any chances now. Apparently it's a double eviction next week, but separated over two nights. Monday night surprise eviction and Tuesday night normal eviction. On Wednesday night they're giving us intruders. So much HATE. I absolutely detest double evictions, and I absolutely detest the revolving door of housemates.

We must SAVE PRISUS even harder now. There's no other way!

Ok Pristians -

Odds of being evicted:

The BLASPHEMY!

I actually think it's a complete reversal of that, with Travis and Katie at the greatest risk of eviction.

But we can't take any chances now. Apparently it's a double eviction next week, but separated over two nights. Monday night surprise eviction and Tuesday night normal eviction. On Wednesday night they're giving us intruders. So much HATE. I absolutely detest double evictions, and I absolutely detest the revolving door of housemates.

We must SAVE PRISUS even harder now. There's no other way!

tumblr_mj7frqiz4o1rfpp1do1_400.gif

Back