Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Prisus has been nominated?

Yes girl.

255129_600.gif

Not SLAYVID... the other two don't surprise me because they're disgusting.[DOUBLEPOST=1411567129][/DOUBLEPOST]

LOL
I forgive him because she nommed him back, thank Prisus. Until she did, I was sitting there thinking what in the hell do I do now with him?! Those two need to leave each other alone in the future. My bank account won't survive if they're both up together often.

Not SLAYVID... the other two don't surprise me because they're disgusting.[DOUBLEPOST=1411567129][/DOUBLEPOST]

LOL

not the PRIDONNA. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS

YAAAASSSSS! The PRIDONNA! HAIL HOLY QUEEN! SALVE REGINA!

Shall we join together and pray the PRISARY, to keep our beloved Mother safe from eviction?

Omg you guys, being raised Catholic... I can't help but feel I am probably going to hell for all this blasphemy...

PRISUS SAVES, SO WE SHALL SAVE PRISUS.

I forgive him because she nommed him back, thank Prisus. Until she did, I was sitting there thinking what in the hell do I do now with him?! Those two need to leave each other alone in the future. My bank account won't survive if they're both up together often.

Mrs B! How we've been conflicted tonight!!!
YAAAASSSSS! The PRIDONNA! HAIL HOLY QUEEN! SALVE REGINA!

Shall we join together and pray the PRISARY, to keep our beloved Mother safe from eviction?

Omg you guys, being raised Catholic... I can't help but feel I am probably going to hell for all this blasphemy...

PRISUS SAVES, SO WE SHALL SAVE PRISUS.
beyonce-heaven-music-video-mister-scandal.gif

Mrs B! How we've been conflicted tonight!!!
beyonce-heaven-music-video-mister-scandal.gif
Ugh I know!! I keep seeing all these people on FB saying to vote for Priya and those comments getting a lot of likes so now I'm torn...are they really going to vote so I don't have to break my vow or do they just simply like her? At least David nominated her back so that's one dilemma gone. I would've been flip flopping all over the place if not.

The voting lines are going to freeze again during Monday nights live daily show, so the HM with the highest votes will be saved (ie Skye and Lisa were saved last week) and lines re-opened until evictions on Tuesday night.

so hopefully Priya is saved then:)

I knew our girl would be nominated, but I fully expect her to be saved. HOW LAME to nominate her for the money stuff, but not Katie. Thank goodness Jason had a bit more perspective. Because Priya is one of the few truly playing the game, I expect her to make this week count.

Back