Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I hope she hasn't been nominated. The show needs smart people like Priya, not boring pot plants like Jake and Ryan!

I'll also vote this year simply to save Priya.

In saying that, I have an early prediction. Priya will be this season's repeat nominee - the HM who gets nominated nearly every single week but will be saved over and over and over again up until the final weeks of the show. There's always that one HM each season, and I just have a feeling that Priya might be ours this time round.

Can someone please tell her to stop fckuing hissing after almost every word she utters. She's not a fcuking snake nor does it make her look more authoritative/sophisticated or whatever she thinks it does for her. :rolleyes:
Exactly what I said a few days ago. She's such a fake. At least other guys are having a good time and being themselves. This girl tried to be a saviour to Gemma, but hey where was that kind heart before ? And yes please stop trying too hard to be sophisticated.[DOUBLEPOST=1411559561][/DOUBLEPOST]
She was shown dancing with Jason at one point during the party, but other than that there was not much priya this episode.
Because there isn't anything interesting about her

Exactly what I said a few days ago. She's such a fake. At least other guys are having a good time and being themselves. This girl tried to be a saviour to Gemma, but hey where was that kind heart before ? And yes please stop trying too hard to be sophisticated.[DOUBLEPOST=1411559561][/DOUBLEPOST]
Because there isn't anything interesting about her
Clearly. It's not like the entire forum loves her or anything right?

WTF WTF WTF WTF
WTF WTF WTF WTF
You must be kidding !
428798_original.gif

Even though she's nominated this week, on the plus side all of those noms were over the money from back in week 1 except for one and she was the last one in the red. It seems she's cruising ok in the house so far so as long as she lets other people scrap and implode, she might be ok next week when it's time to nom again.

I'll also vote this year simply to save Priya.

In saying that, I have an early prediction. Priya will be this season's repeat nominee - the HM who gets nominated nearly every single week but will be saved over and over and over again up until the final weeks of the show. There's always that one HM each season, and I just have a feeling that Priya might be ours this time round.

What makes you so confident she's going to be saved each week by the general public? I'm a Priya fan and there are a lot of her fans on here, but you need to remember most of us on here have a different perception of who we would rather stay in the game compared to the general public. The general public will not want to save Priya because they'll find her to be too strategic, selfish, bitchy etc. etc and they would rather save people who are 'nice' even though they are too stupid to work out that by saving 'nice' people who don't do anything it makes the show very boring. On the otherhand, people on here will like her for that because it she is brutally honest and will make viewing every interesting and entertaining. I hope the general public like her more than I think though, and I think her standing behind Gemma might help her a bit!

Back