Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Does Priya's accent sound a bit stilted to anyone else? It makes her sound smug, to me anyway. Maybe because I'm listening with American ears that aren't used to hearing a lot of Aussie accents.

I'm just wondering if anyone else hears the same thing.

Does Priya's accent sound a bit stilted to anyone else? It makes her sound smug, to me anyway. Maybe because I'm listening with American ears that aren't used to hearing a lot of Aussie accents.

She's got an educated Indian accent, to my ears.

So far, I'm loving Priya. She's going to be fun to watch. I completely agreed with her about the money. It's a damn game, everyone will probably be in the position they were in, and frankly, I believe everyone else would do it. The show tried their best to hype up the decision, but I think it's too soon for people to be upset, they were given the power too soon and made a decision. I'm glad she pushed that they kept the money.

So far, I'm loving Priya. She's going to be fun to watch. I completely agreed with her about the money. It's a damn game, everyone will probably be in the position they were in, and frankly, I believe everyone else would do it. The show tried their best to hype up the decision, but I think it's too soon for people to be upset, they were given the power too soon and made a decision. I'm glad she pushed that they kept the money.
I loved watching Priya last night, I think its good that they have done this so early in the series. It takes them all out of the kitchen, with no meal preparation to do they will have to interact with each other more. I only wish that Priya and Katie were given meals to eat while the others had shakes that would have been gold.

Lol @wejoy you're colder than I am. You wanted them to have food too? Too funny. When I say it was too soon, what I mean is it is too soon for me to care about them not having food, or about any potential whining. No one knows each other. If they say they have financial hardships, people will have to trust that because they don't know each other enough to know when a person is lying. I don't imagine the reaction is going to be as big a deal as BB is hoping it will be. They were all just eating up a storm, no doubt, before they entered the house, so who cares if they can't eat for a week? I think it was too early for such a huge reward, because I just don't see the downside. But, we'll see how it plays out. As a viewer, I'm not invested in anyone enough to care about anyone's reaction, and I wanted them to take the money as soon as he offered it to them.

Exactly, she
Indian women are usually gorgeous. But Priya seems very average looking to me. *shrugs*
has a weird face and disgusting mouth. And I found out her husband apparently looks like such a gay and is only like a dog wagging his tail in front of her. Pity him[DOUBLEPOST=1410300221][/DOUBLEPOST]She is my least favourite and her accent is soooo weird ....

Yes I have got several educated friends from India, her accent is such a show off. She is certainly not honest, and putting up a face. I wish it was a good face though. Kat seemed so lovely last night

This coming from a person who decides a persons time in bb based on looks... o_O Why do you make things way more personal than necessary... Take your disgusting piece of shit post and grow the eff up
It's kinda hilarious to me that people who try to troll other posters by slinging childish accusations of 'having no life' because of their posting history invariably post as just as frequently if not A LOT more often than their intended target. :facepalm: :hilarious:

In this aspect Jordan shares a lot of traits in common with other more 'established' regular posters who resort this but I'll give Jordan the benefit of the doubt since he's a noob and much younger so you can put it down to immaturity on his part, the others though not so much.

Last edited:
Why do people keep saying her husband "looks" gay? Since when could you look like a sexuality?
Jake ( I know it's not confirmed) and Jason would fit the 'stereotypical' male gay body language. I'll leave it at that since I got into 'trouble' last time for expanding on it.

Copied from Facebook:

Can't stand Priya, she seems the type that would lure little children to a candy house just to suck the marrow from their wee little bones!

Hahahaha...

Oh, my, God. They are the Holy Trinity.
jXdnQZ8.jpg

Overlooking the lessors and praying for the basics <33

Back