Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Don't worry, Jordan has learning difficulties.

Wow, you really are mature.

First, you write a thread about someone writing the 'p' word and laughing at that with high immaturity.
Secondly, you bag learning disabilities. Even though I don't have any?
Thirdly: you target people and maliciously try to offend them.

To be quite honest, you are a disgusting human being.
Unless you are really that insecure about yourself? (Actually, you seem to be on here 24/7. No job, no life, no surprise) :D
I would rather not speak to you because you are nothing more than a prejudice, disgusting piece of shit.

First, you write a thread about someone writing the 'p' word and laughing at that with high immaturity.

Unless you are really that insecure about yourself? (Actually, you seem to be on here 24/7. No job, no life, no surprise) :D
I would rather not speak to you because you are nothing more than a prejudice, disgusting piece of shit.
??
Who are you replying to?

Think it's time for bed love.

c3ed7b23.gif

This coming from a person who decides a persons time in bb based on looks... o_O Why do you make things way more personal than necessary... Take your disgusting piece of shit post and grow the eff up

This coming from a person who decides a persons time in bb based on looks... o_O Why do you make things way more personal than necessary... Take your disgusting piece of shit post and grow the eff up

Blocked.
Sending you love hunny <3

Back