Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

OMG, the housemate videos they have put up on the BB website are so much better than what was shown for the show:

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/videos/3772779568001/

This video for example makes Priya sound much more interesting.

SLAY.

iyVul4ZAl6gzv.gif

I'm scared that racist and misogynistic Australia will vote her out once she's nominated, which I fear will be pretty soon.

Hopefully being HOH gives her immunity, which allows her time to develop a following, remember its vote to save, so if she can get a loyal bunch, she should be ok

I'm scared that racist and misogynistic Australia will vote her out once she's nominated, which I fear will be pretty soon.
You can't vote hms out I think, you can only vote for them. I haven't checked this so anybody correct me if I'm wrong.

Vote to save will indeed keep her there for a while, though I fear she might become as hated as Tully.

If we revert back to a pool of 3 nominees each week, then I fear a Tully type situation where the public actually cottoned on to the fact that saving the sugar sisters was essentially a vote to evict Tully. The general public are slowly but surely wising up to how the vote to save actually works, so if Priya becomes a real love/hate figure, it might be harder for us to keep her in.

I'm hoping Alex sticks with the 6 nominees format again this year - it really helped somebody like Tim to play the game as well as he did, where giving a vanilla character like Caleb 4 points pretty much guaranteed they'd be up. I imagine we will see 6 (or maybe just 4) nominees minimum, as couples will be nominated together, and so it's likely they'll have the red zone as the 3 most nominated couples. In a situation like that, Priya should be safe.

It doesn't help though when year after year the vast majority are white 20 somethings. I'm not a psychologist but i get the feeling that the AU audience has been trained year after year to accept and be comfortable with white 20 somethings each year, so when someone different walks in be it race, age, sex even, it's different and maybe too different for the audience. There needs to be more diversity... Then again, white 20 somethings are more likely to hook up aren't they?

I currently LOVE her she seems like she wont take BS.. but I agree, the moment she is up she is gone

Ok what she might be good at is making butter chicken only - I can't see anything else in her ! ...she's definitely going to be evicted first ![DOUBLEPOST=1410238947][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw- found out she is married to a total Gay guy !!!!! A meek dumbass.

Ok what she might be good at is making butter chicken only - I can't see anything else in her ! ...she's definitely going to be evicted first ![DOUBLEPOST=1410238947][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw- found out she is married to a total Gay guy !!!!! A meek dumbass.
So now we are critising her family. Did you just make your account today to post that, what a pity? Things people do to make someone look bad. Tsk tsk tsk

Back