Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Yeah that's the thing, I don't think anyone on here bullied him, not by any stretch of the definition. I see his victim crying as no different to people doing the wrong thing and then claiming prejudice based on sexuality or race or gender or whatever even if it is completely irrelevant and instantly reprieving themselves of any wrongdoing, at least in their own mind.
If there was a LOVE button I'd press it! This so much, preach it sister!
Preach.gif

Yeah that's the thing, I don't think anyone on here bullied him, not by any stretch of the definition. I see his victim crying as no different to people doing the wrong thing and then claiming prejudice based on sexuality or race or gender or whatever even if it is completely irrelevant and instantly reprieving themselves of any wrongdoing, at least in their own mind.

How very insightful... Seriously, if you said you were a psychologist, I'd believe you. You're a child psychologist aren't you?

Hahaha no not quite, I do have a psych degree as well as a primary teaching degree so maybe I have managed to actually learn something from my tertiary education despite never using either one directly.
You need to put it to use! I've always thought you were very good at giving advice despite your fight to not take advise on healthy habits haha. You make total sense of situations. Very impressed JG.

@mutleyp, as long as she can spend your money and shop, she is a willing participant lol

You need to put it to use! I've always thought you were very good at giving advice despite your fight to not take advise on healthy habits haha. You make total sense of situations. Very impressed JG.

@mutleyp, as long as she can spend your money and shop, she is a willing participant lol

It's true, I'm not great at taking certain pieces of advice. Thanks for your (as always) kind words though.

And yes @mutelyp I forgot to mention I don't usually bring my own cash to these situations. I suppose I can make an exception for you though!

Yeah, seriously, why aren't we?!

I'm free now if you are?

This is why we aren't :( no money, and I can't window shop, its depressing and I can't even get chocolate to sooth the pain![DOUBLEPOST=1410321370][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's true, I'm not great at taking certain pieces of advice. Thanks for your (as always) kind words though.

And yes @mutelyp I forgot to mention I don't usually bring my own cash to these situations. I suppose I can make an exception for you though!

When I get back and my face is completely devoid of movement due to toxin paralysis its on baby!

I don't think so either, it would be reassuring though. Drunk makes sense too, but sadly I'm thinking that's not even a thing.

I tried to help the kid when someone else was going at him, as I thought he was truly getting upset. So I wanted to support and encourage him. (This was last week)

Then he was whinging about the rules of the sweepstakes earlier this week and I told him to stop complaining and *boom* I'm a cyber bully. I even PMd him after that and apologised if he was offended as it wasn't my intention. He accepted my apology. I hadn't even commented in that Penis thread last night before he 'named and shamed' me as a cyber bully (and for some reason has me on ignore even after accepting my apology).

It's very possible that @JordanS is a victim of bullying IRL, and for that I would feel sorry for him and hope that he is getting the help he needs. But I haven't really seen anyone bully him here. Sure he got ripped after his tirade last night, but that's not cyber bullying. That was a natural reaction to his explosion.

He needs to be careful about throwing the 'bullying' word around, boy who cried wolf and all that...

I've tried. No more.

Edited to add: from what I have seen his response to anyone who disagrees with him is that they must be stupid or have some kind of mental disability. Perhaps this is the typical the bullied becomes the bully type behaviour. That still doesn't make it acceptable.

I really doubt he gets bullied, this is simply a case of his arse getting handed to him on a platter for being a smartarse and his ego was hurt therefore he lashed out.
So he took his ball and bat and went home, unlike most who dust themselves off and get back at it, the fact that he paraded the block list for attention shows you all anyone needs to know.
@Sweetgeek you are veerrrry patient!

Lol such a gay...
True, I should apologise....I didn't mean to come across like that. I have several gay friends and love them to death. I meant her husband just seems like a fussss .....and she insults him around openly as I have read and heard. I don't like men like that at all who can't stand up for themselves and are slaves to their wives. But more so dont like the females who can't respect their husbands ! And she does seem so manipulative and just trying hard to FIT IN ! That's the fact that's soo annoying about her

And I found out her husband apparently looks like such a gay and is only like a dog wagging his tail in front of her. Pity him[DOUBLEPOST=1410300221][/DOUBLEPOST]She is my least favourite and her accent is soooo weird ....
What's your problem with gay men? Indians would talk about how their women are badly treated and yet you have the audacity to antagonise gay people?

Look, I admire the fact that you're liking posts. But quit with these "her husband is so gay" stuff, like as if it's a bad thing.

What's your problem with gay men? Indians would talk about how their women are badly treated and yet you have the audacity to antagonise gay people?

Look, I admire the fact that you're liking posts. But quit with these "her husband is so gay" stuff, like as if it's a bad thing.
Yes I apologised before for saying that. I didn't mean that in a literal way ! it just came out that way. I meant from what I know of her husband is a tail wagging husband who tolerates her insulting and her talking about threesomes in front of him, I dont have any respect for men who can't stand up for themselves and women who insult their life partners. And she is one of those ! So hungry for attention...clearly

Back