Skip to main content

PRISTIANS! How Would You Feel If Prisus Took The Money On Tuesday?

WELL?

• Good for her

Votes: 50 50.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • Slay

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters
Wow, are we going movie/book career now too?

Well she has already DOMINATED the world of NON-FICTION with ha autobiography, The Bible, it only stands to reason that she should slay the world of fiction, too.

Okay I have more suggestions: The Inglorious Prisus, How to Love Prisus in Ten Days, She's the Prisus, the Priya Club, the Passion of Prisus

Books --> Films: Prisus and the Order of Pristians, the Priya Code, the Fault in our Prisus (there is none ex oh)

How about an adaption of the French film Baise Moi, starring you and I :writing:

Do you guys have to assemble to decide the position you're all going to take on the issue? Like the First Council of Nicaea or something?

:p:kiss:

I tried being historically accurate with my Prisus fan fiction when talking about King David slaying Golisath, but the Philistines here didn't get it. But don't worry, I see what you did there and I appreciate it's RELEVANCE :thumbsup:

@MADONNA @lefrancais I have tears in my eyes after reading that exchange above. Thought my laughing was going to wake my son up when I read the Bible line especially. Seriously funny stuff.

The Prisus/Pristianity thing is the funniest thing I've been a part of on here. While of course Prisus immeasurably blesses us all daily, in turn she is blessed to have such witty and devout followers. The fact that there are still people who seem to not understand that it's all tongue in cheek makes it even better. I always have a good giggle when people fire up about it or even Priya. Prisus and Pristians sure know how to take up that mental real estate in the minds of non believers.

Of course though nothing tops the fact that her family loves it all and Ch 9 used it. Prisus' dominance is real.

Seriously though... look at who's left in the house for Prisus to suffer through from A to Z according to the banner ^^^

Aisha - can barely understand her and a belligerent drunk

Cat - come the fuck on

David - the person who SHOULD be her partner in crime and who will hopefully see the light re Sandra but more importantly about the Power of Prisus

Jason - the dude crawls around on all fours spying on people. And I refuse to discuss the pillow kissing incident. Next.

Lawson - LOL next

Leo - hasn't connected with Priya as of Thursday's episode aka Wed night. Good dude but she won't miss him although I suspect she'll be the Prisus of Honour when they get married

Marina - Who?!

Ryan - I suspect Priya's used $1k of her cash in the house to pay for Glen 20 to disinfect the joint from all the pus, scabs and snot that Ryan likes to fling around 24/7. Ambi-Pur might smell cute but it can't do shit for those issues. Dude thinks he can cook rice better than an Asian. Enough said.

Sandra - Apeshit and depressing. Prisus is all about calm and clarity. Sandra's mere presence would be draining to an even all-loving being like Prisus.

Skye/Travis - Lumped in the same category. Prisus speaks English as a second, maybe third or fourth language yet these two sound like they came from Planet of the Apes most of the time. And the SHRIEKING and HISTRIONICS would upset the peaceful sensibilities of Prisus who has yet to even raise her voice in a house full of savages. Although Prisus adores Skye, they can celebrate once they're out of the house together.

So yes Pristians, let's priy she takes the money and runs. And then sends a note to David over the wall saying she'll give him half the cash so he can jump out too. They're too good for this rabble minus Leo and Skye. Last year with Tim however... oh my... you can see why Priya and David are his favourites. He's been in there and he knows. Let the rest fester in filth and stupidity and Skye and Leo glide to a nice 1, 2 finish.

Last edited:
I'm coming too
0b9.gif

Well come on then sis

Seriously though... look at who's left in the house for Prisus to suffer through from A to Z according to the banner ^^^

Aisha - can barely understand her and a belligerent drunk

Cat - come the fuck on

David - the person who SHOULD be her partner in crime and who will hopefully see the light re Sandra but more importantly about the Power of Prisus

Jason - the dude crawls around on all fours spying on people. And I refuse to discuss the pillow kissing incident. Next.

Lawson - LOL next

Leo - hasn't connected with Priya as of Thursday's episode aka Wed night. Good dude but she won't miss him although I suspect she'll be the Prisus of Honour when they get married

Marina - Who?!

Ryan - I suspect Priya's used $1k of her cash in the house to pay for Glen 20 to disinfect the joint from all the pus, scabs and snot that Ryan likes to fling around 24/7. Ambi-Pur might smell cute but it can't do shit for those issues. Dude thinks he can cook rice better than an Asian. Enough said.

Sandra - Apeshit and depressing. Prisus is all about calm and clarity. Sandra's mere presence would be draining to an even all-loving being like Prisus.

Skye/Travis - Lumped in the same category. Prisus speaks English as a second, maybe third or fourth language yet these two sound like they came from Planet of the Apes most of the time. And the SHRIEKING and HISTRIONICS would upset the peaceful sensibilities of Prisus who has yet to even raise her voice in a house full of savages. Although Prisus adores Skye, they can celebrate once they're out of the house together.

So yes Pristians, let's priy she takes the money and runs. And then sends a note to David over the wall saying she'll give him half the cash so he can jump out too. They're too good for this rabble minus Leo and Skye. Last year with Tim however... oh my... you can see why Priya and David are his favourites. He's been in there and he knows. Let the rest fester in filth and stupidity and Skye and Leo glide to a nice 1, 2 finish.

Asian?? Priya is Indian.I hope she takes the money.Speaking of which...

Honestly, in my opinion producers wouldn't allow Priya to take the cash and walk. They want her there.

Asian?? Priya is Indian.I hope she takes the money.Speaking of which...
India is part of Asia though. We don't refer to Indians as Asians in Australia but I think they do in the UK.

I don't know what the proper PC word for people who are from China/Japan/Korea etc.. (almond-shaped eye individuals??), but yeah it's people from those countries we reserve the word Asian for.

If I was her, I would take the money.
Realistically, only 3 people can win the 250K - Skye, Travis, Aisha.
Priya ought to realise that.

Back