Skip to main content

PRISTIANS! How Would You Feel If Prisus Took The Money On Tuesday?

WELL?

• Good for her

Votes: 50 50.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • Slay

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters
Disappointed. First, because there will be no Priya in the house (she's one of my favs).

Second of all, and quite importantly, she's too strategic and smart to do this. She wants to play the game here. It will be an unwise choice for her to just leave.

Disappointed. First, because there will be no Priya in the house (she's one of my favs).

Second of all, and quite importantly, she's too strategic and smart to do this. She wants to play the game here. It will be an unwise choice for her to just leave.

I wouldn't WANT her to leave for LESS than $1,000,000.00

t78wuWt.gif

Not to mention, she's too strategic and smart to do it. She wants to play the game here. It will be an unwise choice for her to just leave.

It will be a travesty to see her leave but realistically speaking, the same general public who voted for Travis and Skye to receive the most votes to save aren't going to be voting for Priya at the finale. Bless her if she can get out of this debacle with even more cash under her belt.

We could request for ha to do some LIVE COMMENTARY or a PODCAST.

Why stop there? Get her on Ellen or Oprah or something. In fact, giver her her own show: Priya's Kitchen, The Vampire Prisus, Live! with Prisus, Million Dollar Prisus, Prisus and the City, Gossip Prisus, How I Met Your Prisus, Special Priya's Unit, Orange is the New Prisus.

The opportunities are endless!

Why stop there? Get her on Ellen or Oprah or something. In fact, giver her her own show: Priya's Kitchen, The Vampire Prisus, Live! with Prisus, Million Dollar Prisus, Prisus and the City, Gossip Prisus, How I Met Your Prisus, Special Priya's Unit, Orange is the New Prisus.

The opportunities are endless!

oubefndou2h40fh20498h0hwfuhwjfb

I'm writing the pilot for Fifty Shades of SLAY as we SPEAK :writing:

oubefndou2h40fh20498h0hwfuhwjfb

I'm writing the pilot for Fifty Shades of SLAY as we SPEAK :writing:

Wow, are we going movie/book career now too?

Okay I have more suggestions: The Inglorious Prisus, How to Love Prisus in Ten Days, She's the Prisus, the Priya Club, the Passion of Prisus

Books --> Films: Prisus and the Order of Pristians, the Priya Code, the Fault in our Prisus (there is none ex oh)

Back