Skip to main content

PRISTIANS! How Would You Feel If Prisus Took The Money On Tuesday?

WELL?

• Good for her

Votes: 50 50.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • Slay

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters
Skye/Travis - Lumped in the same category. Prisus speaks English as a second, maybe third or fourth language yet these two sound like they came from Planet of the Apes most of the time. And the SHRIEKING and HISTRIONICS would upset the peaceful sensibilities of Prisus who has yet to even raise her voice in a house full of savages. Although Prisus adores Skye, they can celebrate once they're out of the house together.

THIS slayed me!

I'd feel so happy for Priya if she took the money. She's easily the smartest person in the house and knows her odds at winning the grand prize are non existent. It's rare that people of her superior standing ever get on this show anymore so I'd feel comforted she MILKED IT to help with her mortgage.

Plus do you think Priya would ever subject herself to the soulless media rounds and nightclub appearances the winner is contracted to after the show? Priya is so much better than that.

Let's face it, she will never win anyway. May as well take the cash.

Ideal scenario, Cat takes the money and runs. Priya comes 2nd or 3rd.
After that kiss with Lawboy, don't think Cat will be going anywhere. (Cant wait to see what the other hm's have to say about them kissing if they know, can just here them on their soapboxes now).

Apparently on Tuesday's episode, the housemates are being given the option of evicting themselves for money...
Do we know if BB is making this offer to ALL of the HMs or only a select few? If he's offering it to ALL of them then I am certain Sandra will jump at the opportunity.

Plus do you think Priya would ever subject herself to the soulless media rounds and nightclub appearances the winner is contracted to after the show? Priya is so much better than that.

You know she MAY, a woman as wise and worldly as Prisus is always prepared to try "new things".

I couldn't imagine her in such a tacky setting though, unless she was healing them of leprosy I see no reason for her to attend.[DOUBLEPOST=1413772631][/DOUBLEPOST]
If I was her, I would take the money.
Realistically, only 3 people can win the 250K - Skye, Travis, Aisha.
Priya ought to realise that.

The three worst housemates. What a mess.

I would say good on her. If of course her reasoning was to investigate correct usage of the Oxford comma.

Skye/Travis - Lumped in the same category. Prisus speaks English as a second, maybe third or fourth language yet these two sound like they came from Planet of the Apes most of the time. And the SHRIEKING and HISTRIONICS would upset the peaceful sensibilities of Prisus who has yet to even raise her voice in a house full of savages. Although Prisus adores Skye, they can celebrate once they're out of the house together.

LOL when she was teaching Travis and Aisha some English pronunciation, I died. Her English is probably the best of all the housemates, which makes it even funnier. I know Indians are usually quite good with English, but she just takes it to another level.

India is part of Asia though. We don't refer to Indians as Asians in Australia but I think they do in the UK.

I don't know what the proper PC word for people who are from China/Japan/Korea etc.. (almond-shaped eye individuals??), but yeah it's people from those countries we reserve the word Asian for.

I think it's so bizarre that in the UK, Indian = Asian. Here, Asian = East Asian/South Asian. Indians are just Indians, and are so far-removed from East/Southeast Asia IMO. Can't lump them all together. It'd be like saying "those Europeans" when trying to refer to Portuguese folk and then the Norwegians.

How much?
Give her $ 50-100,000, yes, not some piddly amount.

It is probably in her contract - she is there to bring civilization to a bunch of animals.
How she can tolerate living with pigs if she isn't being paid to, is beyond comprehension.

Notice something else in the contract - the Goddess serves up, privately, wisdom and warnings,tips to HMs.
You know who/what used to do that?
That fucking fish

She has tried to save and civilize several HMs

And she has saved US from ghastly fake fish

India is part of Asia though. We don't refer to Indians as Asians in Australia but I think they do in the UK.

I don't know what the proper PC word for people who are from China/Japan/Korea etc.. (almond-shaped eye individuals??), but yeah it's people from those countries we reserve the word Asian for.

Same in my country,we refer to only chinese, Japan etc as Asians.

Yes you're right, in the UK Indians & Pakistanis are labeled Asian and the almond-shaped eye people are Orientals. Bizarre really but that's the Poms for you!

I voted for PRIYA to take money

Q52z9wv.jpg

Last edited:
the "money" wont be more than 25000 IMHO

And i reckon Sandra would jump at it if eligible...

Travis wont,,he is the star of the producers
Cat wont ( cant be away from ToesSon )
Lawson wont ( cant be away from Cattoes )
Priya may, yet she is SO determined that she may stick it out for the "journey and the experience and the test of her true inner self .....aka GREED )
Ryan will be too conflicted and busy with his brooding that Travis is the #1 cock in the house to worry about $$
Jason is not a greedy cunt, he there til end
Aisha wont take $$ and be away from Travis: she has 20k and if she or Travis wins, she on easy street,,,remember, she IS 22 alright !!
David,. is he still in there?

Um, even if she does take the money and is evicted, won't she just be back in the house three days later?
:walkingdead:
This would be the best thing ever! They take the money and get fake evicted, then back a week later.

Back