Skip to main content

PRISTIANS! How Would You Feel If Prisus Took The Money On Tuesday?

WELL?

• Good for her

Votes: 50 50.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • Slay

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters

MADONNA

Scalp collector
222843_original.gif

I'd be happy for her. She's graced the rest of the human garbage that's in there with her presence for long enough.

Yes, well that's the REAL problem here; do the other HMs DESERVE to hold her in their company any longer?

Should Prisus suffer the INPRIGNITY of having to live in such close proximity to FOUL SUCCUBUS sCat?

Should Prisus ENDURE the LOUD and PROUD IDIOCY of SKYPE and TRAVISTY?

It would be AMAZING.

Glory in the highest! Showers of money for the blessed mother! Abandon the sinking ship! To be honest, I never thought she'd win. She was always destined for third place queen. Leaving now with the money would be a smart move. If she stays, it will be an act of self-sacrifice and love for her devout pristians, blessing us with more time to gaze upon her glorious countenance.

If she leaves, the rest of the housemates would be LEFT BEHIND. Left to ponder how they will cope without the light of the blessed mother to guide them, how they will cope now that they find themselves in the prophesied time of TRIAL and TRIBULATION.

Truly, the Apriycalypse is nigh.

It would be AMAZING.

Glory in the highest! Showers of money for the blessed mother! Abandon the sinking ship! To be honest, I never thought she'd win. She was always destined for third place queen. Leaving now with the money would be a smart move. If she stays, it will be an act of self-sacrifice and love for her devout pristians, blessing us with more time to gaze upon her glorious countenance.

If she leaves, the rest of the housemates would be LEFT BEHIND. Left to ponder how they will cope without the light of the blessed mother to guide them, how they will cope now that they find themselves in the prophesied time of TRIAL and TRIBULATION.

Truly, the Apriycalypse is nigh.

The writers of the scriptures hadn't countered for a third reality for us to transition into.

Without her guiding light, it can only be assumed that we will slip into some form of Prigatory.

Slay for sure. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for her to even breathe the same air as some of the fuckwits in that house.

It was always going to be difficult for her to win so at least she can be free of that looney bin and return to her beloved with more $ in her pocket. If only her and David could both take it and flee it'd be perfect.

Last edited:
In Prisus We Trust!
Whatever decision she makes we will respect and live by. Should she choose to take the money, she shall be fully equipped to spread Pristianity around the world and be able to fulfil others, as we have been fulfilled.
AND Prisus going out on her own accord, leaving all the dumb housemates with no credibility in her wake, would be absolutely ah-mazing.

Back