Post Something Interesting

Sephrenia

Priestess of the Goddess
Awesome site donor
Gorgeous!
I offer a northern lightning storm lol
Lightning storms while spectacular can be both good and bad. Dry lightning storms cause bush fires (or wild fires as you know them?) and living in California you would know all about them? I HATE dry summer storms for the potential bush fire threat but if they are followed by a downpour that's a different thing...all good! My f-i-l used to sit for hours on end on his verandah watching lightning strikes and then reporting them to the various watch towers in our area...he was head of the local CFA (Country Fire Brigade).

BBpenguin88

Lightning storms while spectacular can be both good and bad. Dry lightning storms cause bush fires (or wild fires as you know them?) and living in California you would know all about them? I HATE dry summer storms for the potential bush fire threat but if they are followed by a downpour that's a different thing...all good! My f-i-l used to sit for hours on end on his verandah watching lightning strikes and then reporting them to the various watch towers in our area...he was head of the local CFA (Country Fire Brigade).
For sure, some say California weather is earthquakes, mudslides, fires & droughts (or sadder still, mass shootings grrrr)
What a great job for your f-i-l