Post Something Interesting

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Being an introvert, I do find it easy to stay in my comfort zone. But it's pretty boring. Might be time to mix it up a bit again.

1660532080663.png

"When a mouse is in a bowl full of rice, it thinks life is fun and enjoyable because it has enough food.
So she will stay in that jar and enjoy it until the rice runs out.
One day the pot will be empty and she will see that she was trapped in it and can never get out of it.
As long as you have the strength, motivation and health to do it, you can fight for a better life and you can always take risks.
Do this instead of choosing comfort and staying in the illusional comfort zone.
When you take the risk of leaving your comfort zone, you discover a completely different, more interesting life."

- Author unknown

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
Being an introvert, I do find it easy to stay in my comfort zone. But it's pretty boring. Might be time to mix it up a bit again.

View attachment 59228

"When a mouse is in a bowl full of rice, it thinks life is fun and enjoyable because it has enough food.
So she will stay in that jar and enjoy it until the rice runs out.
One day the pot will be empty and she will see that she was trapped in it and can never get out of it.
As long as you have the strength, motivation and health to do it, you can fight for a better life and you can always take risks.
Do this instead of choosing comfort and staying in the illusional comfort zone.
When you take the risk of leaving your comfort zone, you discover a completely different, more interesting life."

- Author unknown
Very profound!
I like it.