Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 5

Also, she likes the new format 🤮 I guess as a HM you would prefer to have lots of games and comps instead of being bored. But from many viewers' POV the personal interactions were the interesting part. Well, particularly in the early seasons that was what it was all about.

Season One, Eviction One, and an interesting character was the first to be evicted. Start as you mean to go on, I guess. The flaw in the format was immediately apparent.

The supposed flaw, but also actually one of the shows great drivers. In attempts to fix that issue (blatantly in some cases) in some later efforts, probably more so in the UK than Australia), it became clear that keeping the dominant "interesting" characters around usually meant rather boring uneventful evictions, and then quieter characters leaving really didn't shake up the house from week to week in the way big characters leaving would.

Big Brother is always at it's strongest when it plays out naturally - even if along the way it may seem like that.

The housemates that come to mind for me are the Logan twins, I think that could be one of my top 5 seasons that. It was also the first house I ever saw in person when Dreamworld used to turn it into a exibit.

The housemates that come to mind for me are the Logan twins, I think that could be one of my top 5 seasons that. It was also the first house I ever saw in person when Dreamworld used to turn it into a exibit.
The other one I just thought of, would be Ray @the Theorist think you’d agree?
Sorry but wtf are you on about? 🤣 I’m not sure you understand the concept of this thread, Danny boy.

Sorry but wtf are you on about? 🤣 I’m not sure you understand the concept of this thread, Danny boy.
I think I may have been on drugs, I've been unwell the last few days. Sorry haha, and I might be confused about it too.

Actually, I just saw this was from 2019. Not sure why it appeared on my Facebook feed today..

Too many housemates from 2012. And Tim Dormer should be higher than Ben.

I mean, Layla? I can't remember anything interesting she did on the show.

Back