Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 5

Does anyone know what happened to my Xavie bois Instagram? I went on a few days ago to see if he had posted any cute (shirtless) pics lately and it doesn't seem to exist anymore, it was still up a couple of weeks ago but for some reason it's gone now.
He probably blocked you for stanning him. 😂

31444076-0-image-m-24_1596285828570.jpg

What do you mean? You do realise he hasn't deleted his social media like you thought he did?
Phew. Your are right, it's still there. I think he must have changed it from xavier_molyneux to xavier.molyneux
...Or maybe I was just going nuts with this stage 4 lockdown.

Last edited:
A recent and very rare interview with Andy Silva (first ever BBAU evictee) talking about her experiences on the show. Can't believe it's been 20 years! This must be the first time she has publicly spoken about her time on Big Brother since 2001. Very interesting to hear her view of the show in retrospect and the contrast of what things were like back then compared to now. (Plus, she looks incredible!)

A recent and very rare interview with Andy Silva
Thanks for this. I wish she'd mentioned her dildos being confiscated! Season One, Eviction One, and an interesting character was the first to be evicted. Start as you mean to go on, I guess. The flaw in the format was immediately apparent. Who won that season? Ben. Remember him? Me either.

Thanks for this. I wish she'd mentioned her dildos being confiscated! Season One, Eviction One, and an interesting character was the first to be evicted. Start as you mean to go on, I guess. The flaw in the format was immediately apparent. Who won that season? Ben. Remember him? Me either.
...and has completely disassociated with himself from the show since. Much like Peter did. Yeah...another nobody. You want a winner who will remain an ambassador for the show, not take the cash and disappear.

Nevertheless, I totally agree with what you said about Andy being evicted first. Every time I re-watch that season I wonder how the rest of the show might have been shaped had she not left when she did.

Back