Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ts-caught-flirting-model-ex-Anthony-Drew.html

4C619D0D00000578-5743345-Like_old_times_The_pair_couldn_t_stop_smiling_and_laughing_as_th-a-8_1526614136795.jpg

LIKE A VULTURE SHE SWOOPS!

And the Bachelor In Paradise star will no doubt be seething when she finds out that the hunky male model was reunited with his ex-girlfriend Tully Smyth on Thursday night.

The pair were spotted making eyes at each other while spending time at Melbourne restaurant Rebel Blue.
In images taken at the event, Tully appeared to be casually laughing at one of her ex's jokes as the pair chatted away.

The former reality star had a large Cheshire grin plastered across her face while engaging in small talk with her handsome former beau.

A short time later, Tully was seen looking shocked while scrolling down the messages on her iPhone.

4C619C3100000578-5743345-Texts_from_Leah_The_blonde_bombshell_looked_shocked_while_checki-a-9_1526614136809.jpg

TULLY JUST LOST AT ANGRY BIRDS!

i think every time tully meets with drew, no matter how rare it is, she sees it as an opportunity for them to start another relationship. of course she'll try and deny it, trot out the just friends lines like she had just practised it in front of a mirror. but we all know the truth. tully is way too intense to ever be just friends with drew.

i think every time tully meets with drew, no matter how rare it is, she sees it as an opportunity for them to start another relationship. of course she'll try and deny it, trot out the just friends lines like she had just practised it in front of a mirror. but we all know the truth. tully is way too intense to ever be just friends with drew.
Does anyone doubt Tully still has deep feelings for Drew? Their short relationship was intense, she threw away her girlfriend for him, and she hasn’t found anyone else. I don’t think she’s had a single stable relationship since Talia left her. Maybe with her dog.

Does anyone doubt Tully still has deep feelings for Drew? Their short relationship was intense, she threw away her girlfriend for him, and she hasn’t found anyone else. I don’t think she’s had a single stable relationship since Talia left her. Maybe with her dog.

i just wonder drew's motivations in hanging out with tully. i just hope for his sake that it was just a chance meetup between the two.

Back