Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 4

Tully is still single.
I wouldn’t have expected that when she left the house. She really did trade Tahlia for a “career.”
She looks good though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ing-former-Big-Brother-star-Anthony-Drew.html

EXCLUSIVE: Leah's mystery man REVEALED: Bachelor In Paradise star Costa is dating former Big Brother star and Tully Smyth's ex Anthony Drew after her dramatic exit from reality show... but are they engaged?

By Kristy Johnson For Daily Mail Australia

Leah Costa dramatically left Bachelor In Paradise on Sunday night after discovering there would be no more male intruders.

But the 25-year-old looks to have the dating show far from her mind.

A source told Daily Mail Australia on Monday that the blonde is in a relationship with former Big Brother star and Tully Smyth's ex Anthony Drew.

4B73239300000578-5645815-image-a-118_1524545894561.jpg

4B72DED100000578-5645815-EXCLUSIVE_That_was_quick_Leah_Costa_25_is_dating_former_Big_Brot-a-120_1524545895578.jpg

Leah's mystery man REVEALED: Bachelor In Paradise star Costa is dating former Big Brother star and Tully Smyth's ex Anthony Drew after her dramatic exit from reality show... but are they engaged?

'Leah's new boyfriend is Anthony Drew from the 2013 season of Big Brother and they could potentially be engaged,' the insider exclusively revealed.

Following her exit from Bachelor In Paradise on Sunday night, Leah took to Instagram to reveal that she's finally found her prince charming.

The star wrote: 'I said I hoped that something bigger and better was waiting for me on the outside. I guess it's true that when life appears to be falling to pieces, it is really just falling into place.

4B72CBB800000578-5645815-Are_they_an_item_Leah_s_new_boyfriend_is_Anthony_Drew_from_the_2-a-89_1524550984623.jpg

+4
Are they an item? 'Leah's new boyfriend is Anthony Drew from the 2013 season of Big Brother and they could potentially be engaged,' the insider exclusively revealed to Daily Mail Australia

'I never thought I could find a love like this,' Leah concluded, adding a love heart emoji.

It comes after Leah sparked engagement rumours by posing with a diamond sparkler on her wedding finger earlier this month.

In an Instagram Story shared to her page, the Channel Ten personality was seen flashing the eye-catching bling during what appeared to be a romantic evening at a drive-in cinema.

In a second snap shared to her Instagram Story, which saw pillows strewn about the back of the vehicle, Leah wrote: 'Drive In... He Spoils Me,' accompanied by a heart-eyed emoji.

4B6CA75800000578-5645815-Engaged_It_comes_after_Leah_sparked_engagement_rumours_by_posing-a-87_1524550984448.jpg

+4
Engaged? It comes after Leah sparked engagement rumours by posing with a diamond sparkler on her wedding finger earlier this month

4B6CA76100000578-5645815-Loved_up_In_a_second_snap_shared_to_her_Instagram_Story_which_sa-a-88_1524550984495.jpg

+4
Loved-up: In a second snap shared to her Instagram Story, which saw pillows strewn about the back of the vehicle, Leah wrote: 'Drive In... He Spoils Me,' accompanied by a heart-eyed emoji

She has since flashed the ring during appearances on Studio Ten and The Project.

Now working as an actor and model, Anthony became a household name back in 2013 thanks to a stint on reality series, Big Brother Australia.

The long-haired hunk quickly made headlines when he began a romance with co-star Tully Smyth in the house, while she was in a long-term relationship with Tahlia Farrant.

Tully's girlfriend dumped her via social media while she remained oblivious in the house, and she continued her relationship with Drew after the elimination.

Their romance was short-lived however, with the couple splitting in January 2014.

Tully, 30, has since been romantically linked to other men, including former Bachelor star Richie Strahan.

vid_play.png

4B72E7D100000578-5645815-Former_flame_Anthony_made_headlines_back_in_2013_when_he_began_a-a-86_1524550983669.jpg

+4
Former flame: Anthony made headlines back in 2013 when he began a romance with fellow Big Brother star Tully Smyth [pictured]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Brother-star-Anthony-Drew.html#ixzz5DZkYtm5D
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

woah, looking at their instagrams, it seems that ruby and drew broke up ages ago.

seems like love is dead. romance is no more.

I cant copy from IG but meshel laurie wrote a fairly long message to Tully after seeing her name associated with the Nitty Gritty Committee podcast.

“I’ve just laughed, cried and fallen into a deep respect for you during the entirety of that broadcast ...”

Sorry but I lost the will to go on when the words "Tully" and 'compelling" were used in the opening sentence. I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

I have to give respect where its due. I was looking at Tully's twitter and noticed she has focused a lot more on posts around raising awareness regarding the effects of dementia and alzheimers. I think it would be hard sometimes going through the grieving she is re her mum and have to be relying on getting your income from looking good and being bubbly.

Sorry but I lost the will to go on when the words "Tully" and 'compelling" were used in the opening sentence. I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.
a shame your opinions are so fixed that you can’t allow yourself an opportunity to learn more about a young woman than what you learnt from an editted rtv show and a higlights reel of her life that is her social media presence (and that is a major point in this podcast ... reality vs highlights reel)
hearing some of the realities of her childhood and family life with a mother with early onset dementia ... hearing raw emotion as she ... oh never mind ... you have a closed mind in respect of this - I just think you are missing out

Reactions: Tee
a shame your opinions are so fixed that you can’t allow yourself an opportunity to learn more about a young woman than what you learnt from an editted rtv show and a higlights reel of her life that is her social media presence (and that is a major point in this podcast ... reality vs highlights reel)
hearing some of the realities of her childhood and family life with a mother with early onset dementia ... hearing raw emotion as she ... oh never mind ... you have a closed mind in respect of this - I just think you are missing out

Really. you're judging me on having a closed mind based on my liking or disliking a contestant on a reality show, something EVERYONE on this forum does? I don't know anything about her personal history beyond relationships since she became famous, and I didn't make any comment on it.
OK, a bit disappointing though crimmy.

Reactions: kxk
anyway, i'd much rather read about tully instagramming about some fancy hotel or her tweeting unsubtle hints about her love life then something depressing like dementia.

Really. you're judging me on having a closed mind based on my liking or disliking a contestant on a reality show, something EVERYONE on this forum does? I don't know anything about her personal history beyond relationships since she became famous, and I didn't make any comment on it.
OK, a bit disappointing though crimmy.
no I'm just saying that its disappointing you wouldn't even bother to listen to the podcast with an open mind - because truly its worth hearing just to get an insight into her reality and how she actually feels about the "influencing" and how her recent relationship (that she didn't reveal at all on social media) has been affected - and how that affected her
people do tend to judge these rtv people on their social media presence and how they make (some sort of) a living from it - personally I think good on them if they can get freebies etc etc but I wonder what happens when they are no longer of interest ...
I have friends whose kids are running "careers" on social media - a mens' mag ... photography ... I wonder how long until the bubble bursts because I'm so old school I can't see security in it .. and I guess as a mother I always worry about security - roof over our heads, steady income (even though that hasn't always been the case and hence my insecurity over it)
anyway I'm rambling as usual ... blah blah crimmy
:)

anyway, i'd much rather read about tully instagramming about some fancy hotel or her tweeting unsubtle hints about her love life then something depressing like dementia.
sometimes I know you just say shit to stir shit so I'm choosing to ignore it

Reactions: Tee
no I'm just saying that its disappointing you wouldn't even bother to listen to the podcast with an open mind - because truly its worth hearing just to get an insight into her reality and how she actually feels about the "influencing" and how her recent relationship (that she didn't reveal at all on social media) has been affected - and how that affected her
people do tend to judge these rtv people on their social media presence and how they make (some sort of) a living from it - personally I think good on them if they can get freebies etc etc but I wonder what happens when they are no longer of interest ...
I have friends whose kids are running "careers" on social media - a mens' mag ... photography ... I wonder how long until the bubble bursts because I'm so old school I can't see security in it .. and I guess as a mother I always worry about security - roof over our heads, steady income (even though that hasn't always been the case and hence my insecurity over it)
anyway I'm rambling as usual ... blah blah crimmy
:)

Thanks for the reply :)
I guess I am just reluctant to give certain reality show contestants any more of my time, because we all have those who rub us the wrong way, and for me watching Tully on Big Brother was extremely unpleasant, and the whole social media presence thing and the reality star celebrity thing just doesn't appeal to me at all. But I appreciate that you are willing to put that all aside and look deeper into what makes her tick (and I'm sure she probably isn't as bad as she seems, she just isn't my cup of tea).

Reactions: kxk
Back