Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
edjlower
1 hour ago
|| Melbourne turning it on today. @budgysmuggler for maximum tanning☀️ || #melbourne#summer#tantime

10865238_409801069177351_1503651217_n.jpg

eeeeeuuuuuuwwwwww

first on it would have to be any Jake image with his mouth open!
I wish we had a way to automatically cut Jake out of any photo. He's so awful. I would happily add the mean girls to that list. The down vote just for social media photos might work.

I feel that this thread started in part to follow the ex couple's from last year, and I'm still interested in the things they are doing, though I flip through Tully's photos quickly.

May be I'm hanging onto this thread because I'm just addicted to the forum and this is pretty much the only thing going. Probably I care more about the forum then I do most all of the housemates - this year's crop anyway. Though I do like Gemma a lot!

Last edited:
ryanginns
17 minutes ago · Good Bar
A Bloody Mary and a bloody good looking burger! @g00dbar#grease

924464_340552806128760_1511683154_n.jpg
What do you mean bloody good burger... its the same size as your freakin glasses lense captin douchebag!
Remind me not to go to you bar if you open it. Note to Ryan.... a burger the size of 50c is not a good burger no matter what is on it.

Btw love your work @Veronica2005 !

ryanginns
Now · Ginns Residents
A little closer to open our new space. 2015 goal... check! If all goes to plan, who's coming for a drink? #startSKYY@skyyvodkaau

10831774_617641065029938_634055257_n.jpg

Love it. Plans seem to definitely be coming along. Good for him for actually working towards something. I hope it's a success.
It's funny, for all the nothing posts these housemates make, I find myself enjoying the ones where they're doing something productive the most. Even if it's a person I don't care for, I'm glad to see them planning for, and dealing with, life beyond BB.

Love it. Plans seem to definitely be coming along. Good for him for actually working towards something. I hope it's a success.
It's funny, for all the nothing posts these housemates make, I find myself enjoying the ones where they're doing something productive the most. Even if it's a person I don't care for, I'm glad to see them planning for, and dealing with, life beyond BB.
even if its a clear plug for Sky Vodka?

even if its a clear plug for Sky Vodka?

Yes, because like I said, it's more about the future. I've already said how I feel about the constant posts to promote things, and I won't go there again. It is nice to see him planning for the future, and not just resting on constant partying. I won't knock anyone working towards a goal. But, if you, or anyone else, only saw the vodka plug, that's not my business. I thought I was pretty clear about what I liked about his post.

Just to add, someone opening a bar, who shouts out to a vodka brand, sounds like good business to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back