• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawlini

I've got the power
Big Brother can really change your life can't it? From being a strip club hostess or door bitch to now being a socialite getting paid to take selfies?

Also does anyone else find it weird Jason's "partner" is never in the photos with him? Is he even real?

Tuttle

Big Brother can really change your life can't it? From being a strip club hostess or door bitch to now being a socialite getting paid to take selfies?

Also does anyone else find it weird Jason's "partner" is never in the photos with him? Is he even real?
One of them must be embarassed, or famous. Rules out Jason.[DOUBLEPOST=1419231666][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think the nails are false. If they were, I know I'd want my money back for that bodge job.
Yeah, don't really think they are, her fingers just look bad though.

Veronica2005

Jason's partner is Gregory

jasonroses
3 weeks ago
Hanging with these two. Happy to be home. Pancakes for brekkie @bbau9@bbau014#️bbau#️jasonbbau#️positive#️happy#️happy#️pancakes#️sunday#️relaxing#️blueeyes@georginaaaa@gregorylally

jasonroses
3 days ago
Look what my partner got me and my housemates for our Christmas tree :). He made one for himself too. Surprised me :) @bbau9#️christmas#️tree#️decorations#️happy#️positive#️smile#️cute#️thoughtful

Status
Not open for further replies.