Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And only this is because this is Reality TV thread.... But the winner of Amazing Race was soooooooo awesome.!!!!!!! Science and women rock!!! And yes Spoiler alerts iDk

Jake Rich retweeted
BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS ‏@britt_saunders 37m
1f31f.png
Bean BOOZLED challenge with @jakerich55 up on my YouTube channel right now! Check it!

edjlower
1 hour ago
|| Melbourne turning it on today. @budgysmuggler for maximum tanning☀️ || #melbourne#summer#tantime

10865238_409801069177351_1503651217_n.jpg

Or you could get a spray tan or use some sunless tanner and not damage your skin. I really can't believe people in this day and age think a tanning is "cool" - I know a lot of these HM's do it, and the whole wearing as little clothes as you can to "maximise" your tan is ridiculous. People get melanoma's EVERYWHERE on their bodies in Australia - no one is immune. Sometimes I feel blessed I have fair skin and I burn so easily, because I know how much damage can be done in just 15-20 minutes. #rantover

Dear Priya and Katie (and Lawson). Stop wearing your hair on the side like that. It is stressing me out. It looks so unbalanced I think you are going to fall over on to your hair. And I am worried for your safety when I look at these photos of wrong hair. Best, Mooseface.

Last edited:
Or you could get a spray tan or use some sunless tanner and not damage your skin. I really can't believe people in this day and age think a tanning is "cool" - I know a lot of these HM's do it, and the whole wearing as little clothes as you can to "maximise" your tan is ridiculous. People get melanoma's EVERYWHERE on their bodies in Australia - no one is immune. Sometimes I feel blessed I have fair skin and I burn so easily, because I know how much damage can be done in just 15-20 minutes. #rantover
There we are Declan we can agree on something. While I love a muscular male back....the obsession with tanning is just so wrong given all we now know about skin cancer. As you said all the HMs seem equally obsessed, and it really is poor role modelling.

There we are Declan we can agree on something. While I love a muscular male back....the obsession with tanning is just so wrong given all we now know about skin cancer. As you said all the HMs seem equally obsessed, and it really is poor role modelling.

Thank you for interpreting it the way it was meant :)

omgpriyamalik
3 hours ago
#Sundays be like...

10844216_948442805183137_1569735507_n.jpg

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 3h
The lady in front of me at the nail salon is giving me death stares. Strike her with my claws or akhiyon se goli maaray only?

Is she talking about the person doing her nails? Sorry, honey, not everyone is obsessed with you - maybe she is just responding to the condescending bitchy face you always put on? Or maybe it is not about you at all and she is just having a bad day or interacting with someone else? Or you have really gross feet or toenails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back