Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ha! Hair experimentation. Heel you caterpillar brows!
upload_2014-12-19_13-4-9.png upload_2014-12-19_13-4-22.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Update! I just refreshed someones IG and noticed they dropped from 1.6 to 1.1 followers, so I went to check up on these numbers and sure enough...

Every HM from this year has actually gained followers or stayed around the same mark, even Lisa and Jake

But last years HMs:
226 K Tully (-9 K)
189 K Tim (-32 K)
202 K Tahan (-8 K)
169 K Drew (-6 K)
140 K Jade ( -6 K)
123 K Ben (-4 K)
Also Ed was at 99.1 K last I checked and now he's at 95.4 K

Not sure about the others from last year though.

They're all pretty similar losses except for Tim. Hmmmm....

And I don't know if they're done purging inactive/fake accounts or not though, so these might change.
Oh that is hilarious! Tim accused others of buying followers and he is the one that lost the most!

Update! I just refreshed someones IG and noticed they dropped from 1.6 to 1.1 followers, so I went to check up on these numbers and sure enough...

Every HM from this year has actually gained followers or stayed around the same mark, even Lisa and Jake

But last years HMs:
226 K Tully (-9 K)
189 K Tim (-32 K)
202 K Tahan (-8 K)
169 K Drew (-6 K)
140 K Jade ( -6 K)
123 K Ben (-4 K)
Also Ed was at 99.1 K last I checked and now he's at 95.4 K

Not sure about the others from last year though.

They're all pretty similar losses except for Tim. Hmmmm....

And I don't know if they're done purging inactive/fake accounts or not though, so these might change.

Tim has been criticized for not interacting on Instagram much, and I'm sure he's dismissed it to an extent in the past.

So when Skye decides to work out to make her body more attractive, it is shallow? Why? She is specifically doing a 'booty' workout. Skye is also being paid by www.bootytransformation.com. The owner of that company must be quite pleased because Skye's booty looks amazing.

Gemma, I heard you say in an interview that the personality you showed in the house wasn't the real you and that you were now being yourself. I also heard you say that you felt your 'paddling pool' comment was mean. So is this the real you?

BTW I don't see people calling Drew, Leo, Dion, Ed, Dave, Matthew, Caleb... shallow for doing the exact same thing.
Polly you seem to have very strong views on skye ... Some one you have never met and know nothing about.... I get that you really like her but you need to understand not everyone does and if you are entitled to your opinion so is everyone else... Getting defensive about every comment made about her is getting a bit OTT .
The paddling pool comment is just a bit of a joke now, skye and I have talked about it and it's not meant in a malicious way it's a bit of a joke ... So relax

Polly you seem to have very strong views on skye ... Some one you have never met and know nothing about.... I get that you really like her but you need to understand not everyone does and if you are entitled to your opinion so is everyone else... Getting defensive about every comment made about her is getting a bit OTT .
The paddling pool comment is just a bit of a joke now, skye and I have talked about it and it's not meant in a malicious way it's a bit of a joke ... So relax

Getting defensive about every comment made about her is getting a bit OTT .

That's true of all the hms tho, it's part and parcel of a forum experience to pull up posters on comments that someone else (usually a fan but not always) may disagree with.

For example I recently made a less than flattering observation about a particular house I dislike and several other posters immediately came out of the woodwork to defensively dispute what is just my and others (subjective) opinion.

That said Polly did bring up a good point in that you kinda have contradicted yourself regarding you comments and feelings towards Skye and I thought (as a fan of Skye as well) that was fair enough.

Previous photoNext photo
skye.m.w.y
5 hours ago
CANNOT WAIT to start @ashybines next round of her 28 day booty challenge The results I've seen are INSANE. If you want to join me just go to www.bootytransformation.com Thankyouu @ashybines#fitness#bigbutts#kimk wearing- @chameleonclothingco

10838757_1379139489051314_83597364_n.jpg

Why does this girl like white walls?. It makes the tan even worse to look at' Can no one give her advice. Maybe Bestie Aish. She uses bloody brick walls and looks at her shoes, every shot the same. Can't they look at Jade and see how social media is done

So when Skye decides to work out to make her body more attractive, it is shallow? Why? She is specifically doing a 'booty' workout. Skye is also being paid by www.bootytransformation.com. The owner of that company must be quite pleased because Skye's booty looks amazing.

Gemma, I heard you say in an interview that the personality you showed in the house wasn't the real you and that you were now being yourself. I also heard you say that you felt your 'paddling pool' comment was mean. So is this the real you?

BTW I don't see people calling Drew, Leo, Dion, Ed, Dave, Matthew, Caleb... shallow for doing the exact same thing.
Ed, Leo, Dion, Matt and Caleb are all shallow too. Especially Ed and Leo. Skye is as shallow as a dew drop.

Good point, thanks @gemma6foot6. No matter who we, as viewers of a show edited for entertainment and ratings, like based on our individual perceptions of people we have never met - let alone lived with - none of us have the same knowledge that other HMs do. To assume that we do is arrogant.

Big Brother isn't watching them now! Lovebirds Travis and Aisha jet to Bali for intimate tropical getaway
By Daniel Van Boom for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 01:30 AEST, 18 December 2014 | Updated: 06:13 AEST, 18 December 2014

• Reality show love is often dismissed as simple showmance.

But Big Brother Australia's Travis Lunardi and Aisha McKinnon are proving that their romance is the real deal.

The duo are currently in Bali together, just weeks after being reunited after the show's finale, where they look like quite the loved up couple.

Scroll down for video

241F58B600000578-2877534-Free_from_the_Big_Brother_house_Travis_Lunardi_and_Aisha_McKinno-a-30_1418831279898.jpg

Free from the Big Brother house: Travis Lunardi and Aisha McKinnon are enjoying a romantic getaway to Bali

Travis, a fan favourite who placed second on Big Brother, shared a selfie of the pair enjoying Mexican cocktails together - remarking that they were so tasty 'we ended up having a lot.'

Aisha followed suit on her own account, posting a similar selfie of herself and her beau.

She donned a black and white two-piece playsuit, while the charismatic Melbournian wore a tank top to show off his muscles.

Travis announced their holiday together on Monday, writing, 'Jetting off to Bali today with my better half' before joking 'she's the looks and I'm the laughs.'

241F58BD00000578-2877534-Beating_the_odds_The_duo_have_been_keeping_their_Instagram_follo-a-31_1418831279929.jpg

Beating the odds: The duo have been keeping their Instagram followers up to date with their movements, proving that their relationship is more than a showmance

Aisha and Travis forfeit $50k to stay in Big Brother house...
    video-undefined-2273D15600000578-811_636x358.jpg

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia in early December, he joked that he's '100 per cent keen' to have kids with Aisha.

'I'm already trying to knock her up. Mum's always pressuring me because she wants to be a grandmother.'

The pair met in the Big Brother house after Aisha was introduced on day two of the competition.

They weren't the only ones to enjoy a reality show romance, as Skye Wheatley had flings with Jake Richardson and Ryan 'Leo' Burke, while Lawson Reeves infamously cheated on his girlfriend with Cat Law.

241F591C00000578-2877534-Match_made_on_TV_Travis_who_came_second_on_Big_Brother_Australia-a-32_1418831279944.jpg

Match made on TV! Travis, who came second on Big Brother Australia, met Aisha when she was introduced to the house on Day 2 of competition

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-intimate-tropical-getaway.html#ixzz3MEsoBb5l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back