Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
gemma6foot6
4 hours ago
I @onyxhaircrew they are the best colourists in WA for sure. I feel fantastic #onyxhaircrew#redhead#red#hair

10864906_347364242113321_1262409447_n.jpg

LOVE that colour hair on Gemma. She is extremely photogenic!

Good point, thanks @gemma6foot6. No matter who we, as viewers of a show edited for entertainment and ratings, like based on our individual perceptions of people we have never met - let alone lived with - none of us have the same knowledge that other HMs do. To assume that we do is arrogant.

In that case you should've aligned your own perception/opinion of Ed with that of Jade's given that she was in the house and thus had superior knowledge to us plebs outside were never privy to and whatnot. No matter what he did she still saw the best in Ed which was in stark contrast to certain posters on this forum. :whistling: :kiss: :p

In that case you should've aligned your own perception/opinion of Ed with that of Jade's given that she was in the house and thus had superior knowledge to us plebs outside were never privy to and whatnot. No matter what he did she still saw the best in Ed which was in stark contrast to certain posters on this forum. :whistling: :kiss: :p

And I may well have done if she had come on here and talked about him. As it is, she changed her mind about him within a couple of weeks. Her thoughts about him on the Oz Survivor interview are interesting.

where can I see that interview?

It's an audio interview - Jade is just part of it. I think I followed a link that someone had posted about another ex-HM being on it, and found it from pottering around on there. I honestly don't remember where it was, but have a feeling it may have been a little before this year's finale. I think if you search Survivor Oz you should find it.

Did Jade try to sugar coat what she now thinks of Ed or did she say what she really thinks ?

It struck me as quite candid. She wasn't rude about him, but she did say that he was different and described him as being a 'melbourne socialite' - which stuck in my mind as it seemed so apt, based on his SM. In her radio interview (that she did with Tully around March) she said that they wouldn't have fallen for each other in the real world.

It struck me as quite candid. She wasn't rude about him, but she did say that he was different and described him as being a 'melbourne socialite' - which stuck in my mind as it seemed so apt, based on his SM. In her radio interview (that she did with Tully around March) she said that they wouldn't have fallen for each other in the real world.
Well I don't think Ed ever really did fall for Jade

Oct 14th Jade was on Survivor Oz, she didn't say much about Ed other than they were very different people, she said she hasn't watched her season over and really wasn't watching this season closely either

Oct 14th Jade was on Survivor Oz, she didn't say much about Ed other than they were very different people, she said she hasn't watched her season over and really wasn't watching this season closely either

She described him as a melbourne socialite - which I thought was pretty inline with what he portrays on his social media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back