Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
aisha_jade
8 hours ago · Karma Kandara Resort - Most Southern Tip Cliff of Bali Island
Hands down the most relaxing experience of my life // Massages on the cliffs of Uluwatu overlooking endless ocean views @karmaspas@karmaresorts@karmabeachclub@thebalibible#TheBaliBibLe

10601734_691724110943486_1774821166_n.jpg

Not according to Tim...

1. Rerun stubbs ‏@StubbsRerun 4h4 hours ago
    Hey @BBAU9 your 2013 loser @timdormer was just caught buying followers #BBAU #instagramPurge 40k followers gone
    1f602.png
    1f602.png
    1f629.png
    pic.twitter.com/ej4sD32XYZ
tim dormer‏@timdormer
@StubbsRerun @BBAU9 dude if you look we all lost 30k. They're inactive accounts.

1. Rerun stubbs ‏@StubbsRerun 2h2 hours ago
    @timdormer @BBAU9 Bullshit! You lost more than 30k you fraud #bbau
tim dormer‏@timdormer
@StubbsRerun @BBAU9 221k down to 189k. Do you even do math? It's bout the likes anyway. Relax I'd rather spend my $ on drugs and hookers.
1f602.png

1. dude if you look we all lost 30k. - nope, only you lost that many

2. 221k down to 189k. Do you even do math? - yes he does, the difference between 221 and 189 is 32, which is more than 30
I don't think Tim's lying, a lot of bots were deleted. Even Instagrams own account lost almost 30% of its followers and they'd hardly buy themselves followers (and then delete those accounts).

I don't think Tim's lying, a lot of bots were deleted. Even Instagrams own account lost almost 30% of its followers and they'd hardly buy themselves followers.

I wasn't referring to whether the followers he lost were purchased or not.

The parts I highlight were where he said they all lost 30k - which isn't true; and him having a go at the guy who said he had lost more than 30k by sarcastically asking him if he could count - while showing the figures which showed that the guy was right.

I wasn't referring to whether the followers he lost were purchased or not.

The parts I highlight were where he said they all lost 30k - which isn't true; and him having a go at the guy who he lost more than 30k by sarcastically asking him if he could count - while showing the figures which showed that the guy was right.
Oh ok, sorry, I misread :)

Edit: I just read over it again and I think Tim was saying he can't count because the guy said (at the beginning) that he lost 40k followers when it was only 32k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back