Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
From her photo they are still together.

Why do you think they were living together? I don't think they were
there was a photo of them in a new flat a while back I assumed they were announcing that they had moved in together, maybe Ed just helped her move ???[DOUBLEPOST=1418975658][/DOUBLEPOST]think he was laying on the bed with his shoes on

Although I Love everything about Lawson I do love his hair style the least....
Thank Goodness... I just want to shave off that wave he's got rolling around on top of his head and I'd be somewhat satisfied. Nearly as bad as wally's glasses or wide mouthed idiot-looking face. Weirdo Sam! Hope Cat gets new glasses soon.... he's too young and stupid for a wild sanctuary lover like cat.

If you check out Monika's Instagram…and sorry no good at uploading…you see they are still very much together. He helped her move.

So when Skye decides to work out to make her body more attractive, it is shallow? Why? She is specifically doing a 'booty' workout. Skye is also being paid by www.bootytransformation.com. The owner of that company must be quite pleased because Skye's booty looks amazing.

Gemma, I heard you say in an interview that the personality you showed in the house wasn't the real you and that you were now being yourself. I also heard you say that you felt your 'paddling pool' comment was mean. So is this the real you?

BTW I don't see people calling Drew, Leo, Dion, Ed, Dave, Matthew, Caleb... shallow for doing the exact same thing.

Shallow cause she's already the superficially "perfect" stereotype. And she's not working out she's just opening packets and consuming the contents. It appears to be working only because her body is returning to pre BB weight. It's a con for anyone desperate enough to actually buy into this horseshit.

A narcissist like Skye wouldn't give a flying fuck how Gemma describes her, she's the star of the #1 quote of the season, that's all she cares about.

Every time I come back to this thread, Skye looks more & more like Donnatella Versace. Gross!! Can't buy style & taste. Silk purses & sows ears 'an all that.

there was a photo of them in a new flat a while back I assumed they were announcing that they had moved in together, maybe Ed just helped her move ???[DOUBLEPOST=1418975658][/DOUBLEPOST]think he was laying on the bed with his shoes on

I think he was just helping her move - I remember one or two picks after that of him at his and Nick's place

Oh that is hilarious! Tim accused others of buying followers and he is the one that lost the most!

Not according to Tim...

1. Rerun stubbs ‏@StubbsRerun 4h4 hours ago
    Hey @BBAU9 your 2013 loser @timdormer was just caught buying followers #BBAU #instagramPurge 40k followers gone
    1f602.png
    1f602.png
    1f629.png
    pic.twitter.com/ej4sD32XYZ

tim dormer‏@timdormer
@StubbsRerun @BBAU9 dude if you look we all lost 30k. They're inactive accounts.

1. Rerun stubbs ‏@StubbsRerun 2h2 hours ago
    @timdormer @BBAU9 Bullshit! You lost more than 30k you fraud #bbau

tim dormer‏@timdormer
@StubbsRerun @BBAU9 221k down to 189k. Do you even do math? It's bout the likes anyway. Relax I'd rather spend my $ on drugs and hookers.
1f602.png

1. dude if you look we all lost 30k. - nope, only you lost that many

2. 221k down to 189k. Do you even do math? - yes he does, the difference between 221 and 189 is 32, which is more than 30

travisjake_
7 hours ago
What more does a guy need?? A gorgeous kiwi, a freshly cracked cold beer, and the sun shining down on his shoulders! @aisha_jade@thebalibible#heineken#thebalibible#villamahasari#sun#villa#bali - For special deals and exclusive rates please contact Eliza at [email protected]

1971493_305852252938895_661315414_n.jpg

travisjake_
7 hours ago · Karma Kandara Resort
Whose afraid of heights? Our nerves were defiantly settled knowing the back drop behind us was a beautiful one! - karma beach, Uluwatu. What a great place! @aisha_jade@karmaspas@karmaresorts@karmabeachclub@thebalibible#thebalibible#uluwatu#karmakandara#view#beach#spa

10831806_742403295835939_1010560141_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back