Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is

the weird hair cut... Makes his head look tooo round... Or Lawson's cuteness is just too overwhelming
Yeah, you just made me throw up a little. You enjoy being overwhelmed.[DOUBLEPOST=1418937858][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get what you mean. Could be the way the photo has transferred to my screen but his right eye looks odd, like it has an issue of some sort. I would prefer him with more hair around the side too.

Okay. Glad I'm not crazy. He just looks a little strange.

Previous photoNext photo
skye.m.w.y
5 hours ago
CANNOT WAIT to start @ashybines next round of her 28 day booty challenge The results I've seen are INSANE. If you want to join me just go to www.bootytransformation.com Thankyouu @ashybines#fitness#bigbutts#kimk wearing- @chameleonclothingco

10838757_1379139489051314_83597364_n.jpg
Can Skye possibly get any more shallow ?

But last years HMs:
226 K Tully (-9 K)
189 K Tim (-32 K)
202 K Tahan (-8 K)
169 K Drew (-6 K)
140 K Jade ( -6 K)
123 K Ben (-4 K)
Also Ed was at 99.1 K last I checked and now he's at 95.4 K

Not sure about the others from last year though.

They're all pretty similar losses except for Tim. Hmmmm....

LOL at that. The best Tim could hope to say is that either someone from his management or production company bought followers without him knowing about it.

Can Skye possibly get any more shallow ?

wading pool shallow

Hahahahha I knew I was right #quoteoftheyear

So when Skye decides to work out to make her body more attractive, it is shallow? Why? She is specifically doing a 'booty' workout. Skye is also being paid by www.bootytransformation.com. The owner of that company must be quite pleased because Skye's booty looks amazing.

Gemma, I heard you say in an interview that the personality you showed in the house wasn't the real you and that you were now being yourself. I also heard you say that you felt your 'paddling pool' comment was mean. So is this the real you?

BTW I don't see people calling Drew, Leo, Dion, Ed, Dave, Matthew, Caleb... shallow for doing the exact same thing.

I have always thought that Leo is shallow
So when Skye decides to work out to make her body more attractive, it is shallow? Why? She is specifically doing a 'booty' workout. Skye is also being paid by www.bootytransformation.com. The owner of that company must be quite pleased because Skye's booty looks amazing.

Gemma, I heard you say in an interview that the personality you showed in the house wasn't the real you and that you were now being yourself. I also heard you say that you felt your 'paddling pool' comment was mean. So is this the real you?

BTW I don't see people calling Drew, Leo, Dion, Ed, Dave, Matthew, Caleb... shallow for doing the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back