Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what does everyone think of the housemates on the outside? Has anyones opinions changed, iv liked skye a lot more since she left, on the other hand its made me dislike Priya even more.
I am really enjoying Sandy out if the house Sam is interesting. David seems like the most regular guy and the Chloe thing a great. Skye Aisha are just going to turn into Instagram ads zzzzzzzz. Priya, hmmmm.. I liked her on the show but now, the whole Prisus thing has gone to her head. I always did and always will love Cat and Lawson

Here is my tip for Skye. Get a flippy Lara Bingle cut, ditch the lips and the fake nails, wear natural makeup and win. She's boxed herself into a corner. It kills me seeing her trying so damn hard when ultimately she is naturally beautiful.
Well naturally is a stretch to beginning with

sbramham
1 hour ago
As busy as this man is. In demand as he is in. He still has time for youth. Not youth, my cousins. This is why I love this man. He has stuff to do with the world, but he knows true fans. @lawsonreeves91

10852869_309847255889459_161881383_n.jpg
Yes he and Cat will make great parents

Matt is a twin also, they just didn't make as big a deal out of it.

http://m.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/big-brother-evictee-matt-cant-wait-meet-little-rub/2022915/

That article talks about it.
BB has. Twin obsession[DOUBLEPOST=1418315648][/DOUBLEPOST]
What makes it clear that it's a joke is that we know she has a great relationship with her husband. I feel that Twitter doesn't work well for jokes for someone who isn't an established comedian unless they add a joke or wink face.
Good comedians make plenty of jokes on twitter.

@Rose711 are you reading the post BB thread part 2... I just got a like from you from a post I made in August... freaked me out a little... I was all like what hell I don't remember writing this....

@Rose711 are you reading the post BB thread part 2... I just got a like from you from a post I made in August... freaked me out a little... I was all like what hell I don't remember writing this....
Hi. Yes. Sorry. I went back to find stuff about Matt as a twin and also to see when camershy 1 last posted (August 24) I forgot I was in an old thread !

Hi. Yes. Sorry. I went back to find stuff about Matt as a twin and also to see when camershy 1 last posted (August 24) I forgot I was in an old thread !
No it's all good.... I like getting like form old posts .... give me a chance to read stuff that I totally forgot that I said...

What did you want to know about Matt's Twin? and any clues on what happened to CS1?

No it's all good.... I like getting like form old posts .... give me a chance to read stuff that I totally forgot that I said...

What did you want to know about Matt's Twin? and any clues on what happened to CS1?
No clue on CS1. Her last post was about a girl who works with Drew. No big deal. I was thinking I might look through newspaper records to see if I could find anything about an accident around that time. I have access through my schools databases to Australian newspapers
The Matt's twin thing was because @Frelard USA post asking a question.

No clue on CS1. Her last post was about a girl who works with Drew. No big deal. I was thinking I might look through newspaper records to see if I could find anything about an accident around that time. I have access through my schools databases to Australian newspapers
The Matt's twin thing was because @Frelard USA post asking a question.
Oh wow that seems like a lot of work to do... I'm sure that everyone here will really appreciated this....Good luck!
And if you need any help let me know...:)

Oh Priya, you funny bunny, that was so uproariously hilarious you could almost be a stand-up comedian.

Almost.

Hmm, actually, probably best to stick to your day job...

Maybe you should be a bit more concerned with the excess space between your ears?

:thumbsdown: :vomit:

I don't know how the Australian education system works but do naughty posts put your job in jeopardy?

Oh wow that seems like a lot of work to do... I'm sure that everyone here will really appreciated this....Good luck!
And if you need any help let me know...:)

Do we know for sure that the ex housemates don't know who Camerashy is? I think Gemma answered a post saying SHE was not camerashy but has she or any of the others definitively come out and denied any knowledge of camerashys identity? Is anyone on Twitter and inclined to quiz them?

I don't know how the Australian education system works but do naughty posts put your job in jeopardy?
Yes they do especially when you job revolves around working with young impressionable minds. I'm astounded she managed to land that teaching job in the first place given her style of humour on Twitter, it's almost like they didn't do their due diligence. Perhaps they didn't care because she was just going to be a temporary sub. *shrugs*

Do we know for sure that the ex housemates don't know who Camerashy is? I think Gemma answered a post saying SHE was not camerashy but has she or any of the others definitively come out and denied any knowledge of camerashys identity? Is anyone on Twitter and inclined to quiz them?
I thought that post by Gemma was about the so called secret that Leo told David. If she knows camera shy is ok it would be nice to know.

I couldn't imagine this helping her teaching career but I do see it helping another type of career and no not comedy.
Like Mik last year maybe Pri's done and dusted with the whole teaching thing and it's now hoping to carve out another career in some other field.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back