Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skye's tan made me laugh out loud. No words. How do these ex-housemates find the cheapest damn clothes to promote? I don't get it. Aside from having to look at people pose in front of white walls and bricks, to show us every outfit they leave the house in, are there no quality clothes to be found? Do these boutiques even try now? Shaking my head at all the cheap looking clothes.

Ps, Good on Jason for getting back to work. He seems to love what he does.

Taut and toned Tully Smyth shows off super-svelte physique in bikini as she models on a sun-drenched beach in the Cook Islands for Sunglass Hut
By Daniel Van Boom for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 12:33 AEST, 11 December 2014 | Updated: 20:11 AEST, 11 December 2014

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...beach-Cook-Islands-Sunglass-Hut.html#comments
    She recently revealed that this years Big Brother Australia contestant Skye Wheatley left a sour taste in her mouth thanks to their clashing personalities in the house.

But Tully Smyth has found a great way to forget her problems, sipping a cool drink during a photoshoot by Natalia Parsons in the Cook Islands.

The 26-year-old Big Brother alumni is lending her good looks to Sunglass Hut and their Summer 2014/15 campaign, showing off several different looks as well as an enviable bikini body.

Scroll down for video

23F34CFC00000578-0-image-m-18_1418259866463.jpg

Helping hand: Tully Smyth is lending her good looks to Sunglass Hut for their newest campaign

23F34D1000000578-0-image-m-17_1418259784931.jpg

Tropical delights! The blonde beauty is seen showing off her impressive abs as she enjoys some rock melon

Sipping out of a pineapple cup, Tully first donned an intricate black halter neck two-piece bikini that featured a sheer detailing and high waisted bottoms.

She wasn't done dabbling in tropical treats though, as she then enjoyed a rock melon in a skimpier swim suit, putting her abs on show.

The social strategist got a taste of a juicy orange and munched on a banana before the shoot was over, and also switched her swimsuits up by wearing a one-piece.

A topless Tully was also seen in a behind-the-scenes snap, with the blonde beauty being covered by only bikini bottoms and a white robe.

23F34D2B00000578-0-image-a-27_1418263179085.jpg

Squeeze: Tully drinking orange juice the old fashioned way

23F34D1A00000578-0-image-m-22_1418260454374.jpg

Versatile: Mainly appearing in two-piece bikinis, the reality TV starlet switched it up and showed off her trim pins in a one-piece

Tully Smyth plays around with a friend in the Cook Islands
    video-undefined-2108CED000000578-804_636x358.jpg

Tully was a favourite from her 2013 class of Big Brother, and recently wrote a blog post about Skye Wheatley, a beloved blonde from this season of the reality show.

Venting her frustrations toward the 20-year-old in a play-by-play recount of the finale episode, which aired late last month, Tully pin-pointed one particular incident which 'left a sour taste' in her mouth.

She and 2012 housemate Stacey Wren watched winner Ryan Ginns take home the $200,000 from the comfort of Wren's Bondi home armed with wine and cheese.

'When Skye was announced as second runner up, Stacey [a fellow Big Brother alumni] and I jumped from the couch, almost spilling our wines all over our onesies,' she wrote.

'While I appreciated she was a crowd favourite, her arrogance about winning towards the end of the series and specifically her refusal to pack her suitcase when she was up for evictions had left a sour taste in our mouths.'

23F34D0200000578-0-image-m-29_1418263353156.jpg

Keeping fed: Throughout the shoot she drank from a pineapple cup, ate rockmelon, squeezed orange juice into her mouth and munched on a banana

23F34D1600000578-2869449-Quiet_on_the_set_A_topless_Tully_was_also_seen_in_a_behind_the_s-a-1_1418292606884.jpg

Quiet on the set: A topless Tully was also seen in a behind-the-scenes snap, with the blonde beauty being covered by only bikini bottoms and a white robe

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Cook-Islands-Sunglass-Hut.html#ixzz3LaVwjRmU

Taut and toned Tully Smyth shows off super-svelte physique in bikini as she models on a sun-drenched beach in the Cook Islands for Sunglass Hut
By Daniel Van Boom for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 12:33 AEST, 11 December 2014 | Updated: 20:11 AEST, 11 December 2014

• She recently revealed that this years Big Brother Australia contestant Skye Wheatley left a sour taste in her mouth thanks to their clashing personalities in the house.

But Tully Smyth has found a great way to forget her problems, sipping a cool drink during a photoshoot by Natalia Parsons in the Cook Islands.

The 26-year-old Big Brother alumni is lending her good looks to Sunglass Hut and their Summer 2014/15 campaign, showing off several different looks as well as an enviable bikini body.

Scroll down for video

23F34CFC00000578-0-image-m-18_1418259866463.jpg

Helping hand: Tully Smyth is lending her good looks to Sunglass Hut for their newest campaign

23F34D1000000578-0-image-m-17_1418259784931.jpg

Tropical delights! The blonde beauty is seen showing off her impressive abs as she enjoys some rock melon

Sipping out of a pineapple cup, Tully first donned an intricate black halter neck two-piece bikini that featured a sheer detailing and high waisted bottoms.

She wasn't done dabbling in tropical treats though, as she then enjoyed a rock melon in a skimpier swim suit, putting her abs on show.

The social strategist got a taste of a juicy orange and munched on a banana before the shoot was over, and also switched her swimsuits up by wearing a one-piece.

A topless Tully was also seen in a behind-the-scenes snap, with the blonde beauty being covered by only bikini bottoms and a white robe.

23F34D2B00000578-0-image-a-27_1418263179085.jpg

Squeeze: Tully drinking orange juice the old fashioned way

23F34D1A00000578-0-image-m-22_1418260454374.jpg

Versatile: Mainly appearing in two-piece bikinis, the reality TV starlet switched it up and showed off her trim pins in a one-piece

Tully Smyth plays around with a friend in the Cook Islands
    video-undefined-2108CED000000578-804_636x358.jpg

Tully was a favourite from her 2013 class of Big Brother, and recently wrote a blog post about Skye Wheatley, a beloved blonde from this season of the reality show.

Venting her frustrations toward the 20-year-old in a play-by-play recount of the finale episode, which aired late last month, Tully pin-pointed one particular incident which 'left a sour taste' in her mouth.

She and 2012 housemate Stacey Wren watched winner Ryan Ginns take home the $200,000 from the comfort of Wren's Bondi home armed with wine and cheese.

'When Skye was announced as second runner up, Stacey [a fellow Big Brother alumni] and I jumped from the couch, almost spilling our wines all over our onesies,' she wrote.

'While I appreciated she was a crowd favourite, her arrogance about winning towards the end of the series and specifically her refusal to pack her suitcase when she was up for evictions had left a sour taste in our mouths.'

23F34D0200000578-0-image-m-29_1418263353156.jpg

Keeping fed: Throughout the shoot she drank from a pineapple cup, ate rockmelon, squeezed orange juice into her mouth and munched on a banana

23F34D1600000578-2869449-Quiet_on_the_set_A_topless_Tully_was_also_seen_in_a_behind_the_s-a-1_1418292606884.jpg

Quiet on the set: A topless Tully was also seen in a behind-the-scenes snap, with the blonde beauty being covered by only bikini bottoms and a white robe

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Cook-Islands-Sunglass-Hut.html#ixzz3LaVwjRmU
when did she do this? surely ages ago as it doesn't look like she's got her new boobs or toned body she has now?

when did she do this? surely ages ago as it doesn't look like she's got her new boobs or toned body she has now?

Yeah it was several months ago, kinda weird that they are only publishing it now.

I'm still not convinced she had an augmentation to be honest, but no doubt her boobs have grown.

beginningboutique
2 days ago
#12DAYSOFXMAS - Today's deal = this top for free when you buy ANYTHING from the www.bb.com.au/bb collection :) Just add the tropical assets tee to cart + one other BB exclusive item and it becomes free in checkout! #TEAMBB

10852740_690048157759520_1896308388_n.jpg

beginningboutique
6 days ago
this dress and missed out? Well its back!!! Make sure you snap it up this time - Aisha Maxi Dress shop bb.com.au/new #TEAMBB

10832113_1387566981536621_938989948_n.jpg

The "tropical assets" top though :hilarious:

So what does everyone think of the housemates on the outside? Has anyones opinions changed, iv liked skye a lot more since she left, on the other hand its made me dislike Priya even more.
Yeah good question.

I never really hated anyone in the house nor really loved anyone either, it was just a meh season.
Since they have left and following them via this thread I have generated some feelings;

Jason - move on dude, its over
Jake - he really irritates me.
Sandra - like her a lot she is quite funny, I'm actually finding her strangely attractive.
Ryan - like him more glad he won
Priya - yeah she is an odd one, her twits are not doing it for me, kinda gross
Sam- dude looks like he seconds away from going on murderous rampage, not into him
Lawson and Cat- just waiting for the break up
The two chicks with big tits- yeah I will keep looking
Aisha - absolute cutey, but over the "look at the ground" modelling shot
Travis - yeah whatever seems not a bad bloke
Skye - just continually amazed she would want to look like she does, what a mess she has made of herself.
Leo - does he do anything interesting?
Gemma - seems much nicer in real life.
David - yeah whatever.

Thats all I remember

Tully went to the Cook Islands end of August- beginning of Sept

Priya might just be throwing out one liners to promote her small comedy act in Adelaide tomorrow? On youtube her comedy acts include sexual innuendo, potty mouth and sarcasm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back