• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluefin

No-one
iamlisaclark
9 hours ago
Rain, hail or shine it's always beach time. #saltwater #beach #bondi Bikini Love @JETSswimwear #JETSswimwear

Thought it was Tully with some weight on. Er....haven't seen Lisa.....er...dressed quite like that.

Tuttle

jasonroses
6 minutes ago
Our real estate offices Christmas Party. We have had an amazing 2014. Everyone has worked so hard and our results have been outstanding. Constantly ranking in the top 3 office every month. Congratulations team. We will make 2015 even bigger, even better even more successful! Big news to come Xx @lutonproperties #realestate #success #team #happy #positive

must be using a selfie stick:)
Four people in that photo haven't had their teeth whitened. I'd have lunch with them, the rest could go walk off a short pier.

Inigo Montoya

The New Dread Pirate Roberts.
beginningboutique
5 hours ago · www.bb.com.au
@skye.m.w.y in our gorgeous Sophie Dress Grey Leaf and #franklymydear head piece with one of our amazing customers!
We had such a good night last night with loving tan! check it out on the blog http://blog.bb.com.au/

beginningboutique
1 day ago
Our Brisbane #BBxLT event is well under way and guests are enjoying some @coco_vodka as well as treats from the amazing lolly bar #TEAMBB

Hey look it's the sugar sisters.

CawCawCaw

PewPewPew
So what does everyone think of the housemates on the outside? Has anyones opinions changed, iv liked skye a lot more since she left, on the other hand its made me dislike Priya even more.

Tuttle

So what does everyone think of the housemates on the outside? Has anyones opinions changed, iv liked skye a lot more since she left, on the other hand its made me dislike Priya even more.

Dislike Skype more.Such a wannabee.
Sadly, dislike Pryia (did I spell that right?) I expected more than what was delivered. Ryan is same, didn't care in there, doesn't give a shit now. The fame whores were predictable.

Bluefin

No-one
and conveniently placed too.

Like one of the those bags with a tube
jasonroses
6 minutes ago
Our real estate offices Christmas Party. We have had an amazing 2014. Everyone has worked so hard and our results have been outstanding. Constantly ranking in the top 3 office every month. Congratulations team. We will make 2015 even bigger, even better even more successful! Big news to come Xx @lutonproperties #realestate #success #team #happy #positive

They have their own Tom Piotrowski. He doesn't give a rats. Or maybe he owns an airline, space ship, trains...

Fiona

lawsonreeves91
Now
Regram from @sbramham what a delicious beard to put shame to @reallifedave beard. And it belongs to family. My pride can't be measured right now :) @evil_imposter

[DOUBLEPOST=1418282154][/DOUBLEPOST]sbramham
2 hours ago
Goodbye my lover. Goodbye my friend. If we had gotten any closer I would have been locked up.
Things I will miss about you;
Your beautiful rumble. Your ugly paint job. Your finesse.

Things I will not miss about you;
Costing so much dang money.

Hey Charger. If anyone remembers those ads and the peace sign I'd be grateful for a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.