Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sbramham
1 hour ago
As busy as this man is. In demand as he is in. He still has time for youth. Not youth, my cousins. This is why I love this man. He has stuff to do with the world, but he knows true fans. @lawsonreeves91

10852869_309847255889459_161881383_n.jpg

I think it's just a shock tactic to self promote her stand-up comedy act for tomorrow nights show and her ones in the new year during Adelaide Fringe...Priya's comedy acts include sexual innuendo, potty mouth and sarcasm. I bet her show is sold out in Adelaide.

Priya has pinned this tweet so that it says on top.

Pinned Tweet
Priya Malik @OMGPriyaMalik · Nov 30
Of course, I don't use toilet paper! I get the haters to lick my arse.

older tweet
Priya Malik @OMGPriyaMalik · Nov 29
Woah, I can be home now and poop in peace! Little pleasures of life. Touché!

Last edited:
liinagee
15 hours ago · www.drink-cha.com
Hey guys, check out my new online store's instagram @drinkcha will be launching in the new year. I have been working on this project since the start of the year and it's all coming together with a slight month's delay due to some TV commitments Go over, check it out, support the page and Facebook! Your desks, coffees and teas will soon be more exciting in the @drinkcha drink ware range #drinkcha #comingsoon

10843824_306267852906695_57942897_n.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1418306290][/DOUBLEPOST]drinkcha
15 hours ago · www.drink-cha.com
Oh hey there! I'm @liinagee and I am the creator of @drinkcha . For me it's all about having the cites and quirkiest mugs and cups to have the most important drink of the day (for all you caffein addicts out there!) no body's got time for boring... Your desks deserve good looking mugs! Coffee needs to be served in awesome coffee pots. How are you going to take that awesome shelfie or deskie or flat lay... With an average mug...? So get on board, support Drink Cha, and watch out for the website it's coming real soon!

10860206_785150128208946_1678609901_n.jpg

Priya might just be throwing out one liners to promote her small comedy act in Adelaide tomorrow? On youtube her comedy acts include sexual innuendo, potty mouth and sarcasm

IMO: If that's most of your comedy act, it means you have nothing.

I don't mind comedians being rude or crude as long as it's not their main act.

Years ago, I walked out on Whoopi Goldberg's act because she was just vulgar.

IMO: If that's most of your comedy act, it means you have nothing.

I don't mind comedians being rude or crude as long as it's not their main act.

Years ago, I walked out on Whoopi Goldberg's act because she was just vulgar.
I'm sure there is more to it
Priya Malik

Priya-200x150.jpg

Priya Malik is a Stand Up Comedian, a Performance Poet, a Highschool Teacher and Confused. She is currently battling extreme social awkwardness and pogonophilia (love of beards). Priya’s comedy career started in February 2014, at One Mic Stand at The Rhino and was announced the ‘Best Act of the Night’. She has since done comedy spots around Adelaide and at A Mic in Hand Comedy in Sydney.

Priya’s comedy hovers around her migrant experience and contemporary political affairs in Australia. She loves wordplay more than foreplay and often uses sexual innuendo and sarcasm in her comedy sets. Priya tweets at https://twitter.com/OMGPriyaMalik

http://www.adelaidecomedy.com/wp/team/priya-malik/

Leo Ryan Burke ‏@Leo_Ryan_Burke now
How do you celebrate launching a YouTube channel? Training legs! Zombie walking tomorrow. #LRBcomeback
I watched this but he didn't grab my attention. I feel his channel is just for elite guys who want to become fitness models.

I thought he was calling it the comeback because of how he changed from being a fat kid. He's talking about 71 days of not training or eating correctly like he was stuck on a deserted island not being on a national tv show.

I had thought he was going to do fitness and motivation for more regular out of shape people.

I hope he has success but his first video did nothing for me. Watching him go from fantastic shape to perfect shape isn't what I'm interested in. Maybe many guys out there are interested though.

I don't think Priyas tweet is any different than Kats recent one about tummy and testicles. Neither one is that impressive but I'm not outrageously offended by them.

So what does everyone think of the housemates on the outside? Has anyones opinions changed, iv liked skye a lot more since she left, on the other hand its made me dislike Priya even more.[/QUOTE

Liked David during the show, like David even more now, cool dude. Loving this Chloe business, thought he handled it so well in the house and it was hilarious, and hope he continues to get fun pressies from 'Chloe'...Was following Jake on Twitter before he was picked for this season, as he is Tim's flatmate and sometimes he would post pics of their home or Meatloaf, a few of Tim. Bless his heart he tried his best, didn't he? When it all settles down a bit more I will follow him again;)... I have been and shall forever be #TeamTim.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik now
I don't know about you but the only space I like to give in a relationship is the one between my legs.

Oh Priya, you funny bunny, that was so uproariously hilarious you could almost be a stand-up comedian.

Almost.

Hmm, actually, probably best to stick to your day job...

Maybe you should be a bit more concerned with the excess space between your ears?

:thumbsdown: :vomit:

I think it's just a shock tactic to self promote her stand-up comedy act for tomorrow nights show and her ones in the new year during Adelaide Fringe...Priya's comedy acts include sexual innuendo, potty mouth and sarcasm. I bet her show is sold out in Adelaide.

Priya has pinned this tweet so that it says on top.

Pinned Tweet
Priya Malik @OMGPriyaMalik · Nov 30
Of course, I don't use toilet paper! I get the haters to lick my arse.

older tweet
Priya Malik @OMGPriyaMalik · Nov 29
Woah, I can be home now and poop in peace! Little pleasures of life. Touché!

I guess the point many of us have made is it's just not funny, regardless of what she is trying to promote. I can't imagine reading her tweets and wanting to pay to hear more. I'm not above sexual humor, or cursing. However, I am above lame attempts at being funny. Her jokes are corny. Perhaps if I was 12, I'd giggle at her attempts, but as an adult, I like my comedians to try a little bit harder, especially if they want me to pay to see them.

I keep waiting for a post saying this isn't the real Priya, just some fake account. I really didn't want that mental picture. :(
What makes it clear that it's a joke is that we know she has a great relationship with her husband. I feel that Twitter doesn't work well for jokes for someone who isn't an established comedian unless they add a joke or wink face.

Liked David during the show, like David even more now, cool dude. Loving this Chloe business, thought he handled it so well in the house and it was hilarious, and hope he continues to get fun pressies from 'Chloe'...Was following Jake on Twitter before he was picked for this season, as he is Tim's flatmate and sometimes he would post pics of their home or Meatloaf, a few of Tim. Bless his heart he tried his best, didn't he? When it all settles down a bit more I will follow him again;)... I have been and shall forever be #TeamTim.
I thought the Chloe business was a mean attempt to humiliate him. I agree he has handled it well. Those flowers are gorgeous and I'm jealous!

I thought the Chloe business was a mean attempt to humiliate him. I agree he has handled it well. Those flowers are gorgeous and I'm jealous!

Yes I agree it was mean and intended to humiliate him. When it first started I was upset for him. But he was so thoughtful and kind with his responses, knew it might be a stitch up but just in case she was real, sweet responses. They intended meanness but all they did was highlight what a good person David really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back