Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sharlztakifoundation
24 hours ago
A sneak peek of today's photoshoot for the STF 2014/15 Summer range! A huge thanks to ambassador Shaun Kenny-Dowall and supporter Aisha McKinnon for their time and efforts this morning! Grab your gear at Facebook.com/SharlzTakiFoundation before orders cut off this Saturday!@skennydowall@aisha_jade

10802740_353271704855215_2096556132_n.jpg

Aisha Jade ‏@Aisha_Jade now
Popping in to visit old house tonight with @AmbiPurAUNZ pity the big mans not going to be there @BBAU9 #AishaBBAU #HouseParty

https://twitter.com/hashtag/HouseParty?src=hash
Leon Murray ‏@leonjmurray now
@Aisha_Jade @AmbiPurAUNZ @BBAU9 You might be surprised.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/HouseParty?src=hash

I wonder if the final 3, along with Lawson will be there..
anyway should be plenty of photo ops for tonight:D

the final 3 are doing their meet and greets at Dreamworld on Fri,Sat and Sun

Last edited:
sharlztakifoundation
3 hours ago
Ladies tees available for purchase from our Facebook page! Facebook.com/SharlzTakiFoundation - all proceeds help to fund this great cause! Get behind it :) @aisha_jade #TheSharlzTakiFoundation #HolisticHealth

10818112_1503187529963972_491887701_n.jpg

161k instagram followers for Aisha atm

I think Aisha is beautiful. She is much more beautiful than I noticed in the house. I love her relaxed style.

It quite possibly does but wanting people dead and telling them is really overstepping the mark and if it's gone too close on here along those lines, I've seen the poster being called on it.

I think some people misinterpret criticism as bullying but when it comes to bottom of the barrel insults and death threats thats when it just becomes bullying, and its usually dull and unoriginal.

I think Aisha is beautiful. She is much more beautiful than I noticed in the house. I love her relaxed style.
She looks stunning outside of the house. I still laugh though at whoever on here said her face looks like a raisin.

I think some people misinterpret criticism as bullying but when it comes to bottom of the barrel insults and death threats thats when it just becomes bullying, and its usually dull and unoriginal.
Criticism and insults - they're the words I was looking for when thinking about it. I think you are correct though. The vast majority on here aren't intending to be malicious etc but sometimes it's a bit too much.

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth now
Today, Jade & I took part in #SOSUnleashed with @UnleashedTravel- donating $100k worth of sporting equipment.
2764.png
1f30f.png
270c.png

Jade Albany and Unleashed Travel

tee_smyth
7 minutes ago
These older boys were just keeping an eye on everything...playing it cool. They let me join the pack. @unleashedtravel@spiritofsharingsos #SOSUnleashed
10843948_1556947804541143_274543771_n.jpg

tee_smyth
14 minutes ago
Today, @jadealbany and I were lucky enough to take part in #SOSUnleashed with some of the @unleashedtravel crew and schoolies kids. This year, as part of SOS Unleashed and along with @spiritofsharingsos - we helped deliver $100k worth of sporting equipment to Fijian villages and schools who desperately need them. I can't explain with words how emotional, rewarding and humbling our day was. We're so lucky to have all the necessities and luxuries that we have- it's important to give back when we can. Thanks for such an amazing, fun day guys and to the @unleashedtravel team for allowing us the opportunity. ❤️✌️

10844174_769868066425201_1559030597_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back