Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sbramham
4 minutes ago
My fat head on the big screen at federation square. Not that bigger than real life, spherical head. #fathead #head

10844028_1684835381742853_1733386508_n.jpg

I'm a bit annoyed that Lisa actually thinks her standing up against cyber bullying makes any sense when she bullied David in there by saying girls like me would never go to prom with guys like you. She acted like the type of girl who was part of the 'mean girls' in high school and was cruel to everyone and now that she's getting a taste of her own med she is all like "omggg end this"

Get stuffed seriously that's ridiculous that only NOW this has happened to her she's the one to try to stand up to it.

Same to the likes of Kate and Leo and Jake. Like they know what it's like to be bullied in real life ...when the way they were on show all points to them being the bullies.

You go onto national program of course you'll get hate and criticism...what's next Miley cyrus going to start a campaign to end cyber bullying??...get over it people or don't go on tv.
And yet in that video Dave is the only one to take it on the chin (pun intended) cause he's used to it and ignores it, the others seem like people who have always been told they are great their whole life like Ryan.

Like look how Sam seems upset over a comment about his leg yet Lawson and Sandra (and Ryan in the house) all make that joke! He himself even does it, so it hurts when a stranger says it? dont buy it.

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth now
Today, Jade & I took part in #SOSUnleashed with @UnleashedTravel- donating $100k worth of sporting equipment.
2764.png
1f30f.png
270c.png

Jade Albany and Unleashed Travel

tee_smyth
7 minutes ago
These older boys were just keeping an eye on everything...playing it cool. They let me join the pack. @unleashedtravel@spiritofsharingsos #SOSUnleashed
10843948_1556947804541143_274543771_n.jpg

tee_smyth
14 minutes ago
Today, @jadealbany and I were lucky enough to take part in #SOSUnleashed with some of the @unleashedtravel crew and schoolies kids. This year, as part of SOS Unleashed and along with @spiritofsharingsos - we helped deliver $100k worth of sporting equipment to Fijian villages and schools who desperately need them. I can't explain with words how emotional, rewarding and humbling our day was. We're so lucky to have all the necessities and luxuries that we have- it's important to give back when we can. Thanks for such an amazing, fun day guys and to the @unleashedtravel team for allowing us the opportunity. ❤️✌️

10844174_769868066425201_1559030597_n.jpg

Tully and Jade look like they're having a ridiculously good time. Those kids are gorgeous.

And yet in that video Dave is the only one to take it on the chin (pun intended) cause he's used to it and ignores it, the others seem like people who have always been told they are great their whole life like Ryan.

Like look how Sam seems upset over a comment about his leg yet Lawson and Sandra (and Ryan in the house) all make that joke! He himself even does it, so it hurts when a stranger says it? dont buy it.

David is awesome. All the shit he got inside and outside of the house he doesn't react to it like so many of them who are saying stuff like...haters can lick my arse and the hypocrites who think they are a victim when so many instances we saw them be the bully.

If Ryan doesn't handle the hate well then it'll show a weakness but so far he has been pretty cool and hasn't responded badly... but some of the ex housemates are so deluded. They are probably amongst the bitchiest people and think they are the ones to represent an anti bullying campaign?! No, they are NOT.

True narcissistic behaviours showing through some of the ex-HMs and mostly from Priya, lisa, katie and jake right now.
Also...lawson and cat can't talk. They humiliated lawsons ex-gf on TV and now they are all so innocent and sweet. Pfffft I say lawson and cat got it lightly, as if no huge boos from the audience at their eviction.

jadealbany
10 minutes ago · Fiji
Just had THE most amazing day on@spiritofsharingsos cultural exchange day, They donated $100,000 dollars in sporting equipment to over 100 school! Amazing not for profit organisation, thank you so much to everyone who made today possible. Such a rewarding experience! Never seen such happy kind and loving children i will cherish this day for ever!! PLEASE FOLLOW there amazing Capture7.JPG

So was Richard the only Neighbour to do a meet and greet at Dreamworld, unless his wasnt official?
Lina and Penny made it the final week, and I haven't heard anything about them going back to Dreamworld.
I think it was poor the Neighbours didn't get a $5k Appliances Online voucher. Marina was an intruder, she wasn't in the house that long either, and I'm sure she received one?

chardlocal
3 weeks ago
Great to meet Toothless and some hardcore BB fans at Dreamworld today - Props to everyone braving the heat ☀️☀️☀️@bbau9 #BBAU #RichardBBAU @dreamworldau #alltherides

926860_722060191219840_1329799537_n.jpg

chardlocal
2 weeks ago
Playing Terry tourist in the BB gift shop with my brand new selfie stick before tonight's eviction ✌️✌️ @bbau #BBAU #RichardBBAU #tourist #goofing
10747772_487338231409498_977011650_n.jpg

Last edited:
oh wow, you can click right into the story:

Terri Irwin and Tim Dormer's secret romance
Is Terri Irwin finding love at last with a wild Big Brother star?

New Idea
December 1, 2014, 8:54 am

Her beau might be 20 years younger and wild at heart, but it seems Terri Irwin isn’t letting a hefty age difference get in the way of true love.

The 50-year-old and last year’s Big Brother winner Tim Dormer have spent a lot of time together lately – and romance is on the cards, say insiders.

It’s believed sparks first flew when Terri invited 30-year-old Tim on a three-day crocodile-hunting mission to Cape York in August.

RELATED: Bindi Irwin says she won't go off the rails

Since then, the pair have been in constant contact and have enjoyed several quiet dates alone, and also with Terri’s kids Bindi and Robert.

"They make each other laugh and love spending time together," says a source close to Tim.

"They have so much in common. Tim really admires her and is in awe of the work she does – and, frankly, he doesn’t mind an older lady!"

Their growing affection was on display recently at the Steve Irwin Gala Dinner, where they only had eyes for each other.

RELATED: Bindi Irwin: Wildlife Warrior all grown up

Guests noted that once the formalities were over, they were glued to one another’s side – and Tim was only too happy to wrap his arm tenderly around Terri’s waist as they posed for photos on the red carpet.

"They’re taking it slowly but they want to see how things develop," says the source.

"He’s already great friends with Bindi, he has just blended into the family – they’re even talking of spending time over Christmas together."

To read all about Terri & Tim's budding new relationship, pick up this week's New Idea, on sale now!
Can you believe people write this crap & expect us to believe it?

David is awesome. All the shit he got inside and outside of the house he doesn't react to it like so many of them who are saying stuff like...haters can lick my arse and the hypocrites who think they are a victim when so many instances we saw them be the bully.

If Ryan doesn't handle the hate well then it'll show a weakness but so far he has been pretty cool and hasn't responded badly... but some of the ex housemates are so deluded. They are probably amongst the bitchiest people and think they are the ones to represent an anti bullying campaign?! No, they are NOT.

True narcissistic behaviours showing through some of the ex-HMs and mostly from Priya, lisa, katie and jake right now.
Also...lawson and cat can't talk. They humiliated lawsons ex-gf on TV and now they are all so innocent and sweet. Pfffft I say lawson and cat got it lightly, as if no huge boos from the audience at their eviction.

Yes, David is the only one to cop it "on the chin"..lol I saw Ryan has only just started a twitter account and it will be interesting to see how he handles any negative feedback sent his way. I hope he doesn't fall into the trap others have. With the "bitch" comment Sam received I don't understand why he thought it "bullying" as in the house, HOUSEMATES were making like comments and he continued it and made fun of himself along with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back