Not open for further replies.
maddiecogar
2 days ago · Melbourne Laneways
Getting lost... Still #5monthsinMelbs

10817647_806437439394790_2061670220_n.jpg
Deb is my favorite street artist :)

jakerich55
9 minutes ago
Let's tackle cyber bullying together! Video LINK in BIO!! Watch the housemates read out some horrific online comments: create a pocket film to inspire social change!! #REELise #nofilter #inspire #antibullying #change @misskatieskeps@iamlisaclark@catakakate@tommackay11@leo_ryan_burke@sandyjanenixon@sbramham@lawsonreeves91@gemma6foot6

10844001_492027524273292_1182702421_n.jpg
yeah great message and everything but 1) people commentate TV shows whether they be scripted or reality, 2)they have to realize people see them as characters not real people and ignore it, 3) This was posted on Jake's Youtube page meaning he's the creator and wants to get popular through a social media gimmick (celebs read mean tweets), 4) So Jake knows Scott Tweedie who's pretty well known in the industry?

If you want to be famous Jake you just have to put up with that bullshit and invasion into your personal life. most people don't actually give a shit.

liinagee
2 hours ago
Wasn't me... I promise... outfit posts to come! #BBAU #LinaBBAU #fashion @zacharythelabel@kookai_australia@general_pants

10831898_526454844123689_1388324098_n.jpg
Hmmm...reminds me of Ed Zachary........

A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date or any sex in quite some time.

She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex therapist. Her doctor recommended that she see Dr. Chang, the well-known Chinese sex therapist, so she went to see him.

Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all you crose." The woman did as she was told. "Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odder side of room." Again, the woman did as she was instructed. Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me." So she did.

Dr. Chang shook his head slowly and said, "Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates."

Worried, the woman asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?"

Dr. Chang looked the woman in the eye and replied, "Ed Zachary Disease is when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your ass."

A genuine and serious question. Is having larger breasts and not having them supported in any way uncomfortable? Do you become used to it or do you not even register it? I am not a large breasted woman so have no idea. The hair looks uncomfortable though. I have long hair but not that long and I cannot do it and feel normal. Men, is having facial hair like David had his beard hot and heavy on the face?
A woman on Buzzfeed with large breasts went bra less for a week. She was surprised that she did not find it uncomfortable at all. But she did not workout. If you are running or jumping the a sport bra is a must. Sagging relates more to breast tissue density rather than support. Even young women with smaller breasts can be a bit saggy ( eh em... Lisa). My sister almost never wears a bra and she is a D and does not sag. And that is all the boob TMI for now

Does saying mean things on this forum count as cyber bullying? I actually like his vids just turn down the background music a bit
I guess HM's would have to google search to find out what has been said in these forums. They are talking about the bullies who go post comments on their actual SM account, so they read it.

I've said before that loud background music on Jake's vids often ruin it. I'm even using quality headphones and often have to turn the volume down, to try make out what's being said.

Last edited:
You ladies are being harsh on Katie, she is very pretty. I'm not sure how much I like her personality but I could never say she wasn't physically attractive.
physically she's alright. Never said she wasn't, we were mainly talking bras, i think. Personality, I'm sure she has her good points as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back