Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lawsonreeves91
8 minutes ago
@zuccarussa such amazing food. Fridays are summer cocktail club and the cocktails are ridiculous #delicious #alwaysgetporkbelly @catakakate

10787786_1505471553068073_277065013_n.jpg

Cat AKA Kate ‏@CatAKAKate 17m
Went out for lunch today and it reminded me of Ryan #frozenchicken @zuccarossa @LawsonReeves91

A genuine and serious question. Is having larger breasts and not having them supported in any way uncomfortable? Do you become used to it or do you not even register it? I am not a large breasted woman so have no idea. The hair looks uncomfortable though. I have long hair but not that long and I cannot do it and feel normal. Men, is having facial hair like David had his beard hot and heavy on the face?
I have pretty big boobs and I don't find it uncomfortable to go braless. If I go jogging or something it hurts, but just walking around or hanging at home it feels fine. I wear a bra most of the time though because they do feel heavier without. I envy you smaller breasted women sometimes.

I'm sorry, I really hope you or anyone else never has to go through that again. Sounds like you managed it wonderfully :)
Thanks:) I'll get off the topic now as I think I am spoiling this thread. I'm not a hm after all. Maybe next year. HAHaHa. Couldn't imagine it if I tried. Lol

sbramham
1 hour agoMet Dan Merriweather tonight. Great artist and beautiful voice. Sounds as though I want to sex him. He has an EP coming soon which will be ear fucking me very soon. Why can't I just say appreciate his EP instead of being crass? That would be boring. Looking forward to interviewing him too! @danmerriweather

10593502_1599814456905112_1576914012_n.jpg

sbramham
1 hour agoMet Dan Merriweather tonight. Great artist and beautiful voice. Sounds as though I want to sex him. He has an EP coming soon which will be ear fucking me very soon. Why can't I just say appreciate his EP instead of being crass? That would be boring. Looking forward to interviewing him too! @danmerriweather

10593502_1599814456905112_1576914012_n.jpg

Sorry to keep wondering but is Sam gay???. Not being mean but he comes up with some stuff that just makes me curious. Not that its any of my business. It's kinda like when Jake can't even say he's hooking up with Lisa when it's pretty obvious. Just say yes, Wally! Or are they using each other, or is she using him. What the???

Sorry to keep wondering but is Sam gay???. Not being mean but he comes up with some stuff that just makes me curious. Not that its any of my business. It's kinda like when Jake can't even say he's hooking up with Lisa when it's pretty obvious. Just say yes, Wally! Or are they using each other, or is she using him. What the???
They could be saying it's none of our business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back