Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Roses ‏@RosesJason 2h
Omg I want a watermelon bow tie! Who can get me one lol. The search begins lol @BBAU9 @BigBrothersNana

[DOUBLEPOST=1417497166][/DOUBLEPOST]gemma6foot6
2 hours ago
Even in the oscars selfie I'm up the back in the middle #tallgirlproblems @bbau9 #bbau #finale #dress #bigbrother #housemates #tall #gemmabbau

10817612_1515558828719083_860515850_n.jpg
The light on the Christmas tree of housemates. Look at it something like that.

Priya Malik
@OMGPriyaMalik
Big Brother Australia 3rd Runner Up@BBAU9 Housemate 2014 #PriyaBBAU

hahah I find it hilarious she refers to herself as Big Brother Australia 3rd Runner Up
I mean....seriously? I think Lina should call herself the 5th runner up and even better...gemma should refer to herself as the 22nd runner up!

You were evicted in a triple before the finale...get over it and move on, you came 4th be happy with it, stop trying to stick runner up into your name lady...you did shockingly well, I mean Michael came forth and so did Drew but do they go on calling themselves ...runner up? no.
Fourth is honourable mention in the world of elocution eisteddfods I come from. Not a certificate or a ribbon. Close but no cigar.

misskatieskeps
2 hours ago
Just adore this little denim playsuit from @raptureboutique
10838329_826705730706544_1903073516_n.jpg

Looks like Katie is following in Lisa's footsteps, re:no bra leads to saggy boobs. Gee I am being a real bitch tonight but that is actually the mood I am in. Sorry but that's what happens when you are abused by random strangers in a park (but hey, that's a story for another thread. Think I might go and get it off my chest).

Looks like Katie is following in Lisa's footsteps, re:no bra leads to saggy boobs. Gee I am being a real bitch tonight but that is actually the mood I am in. Sorry but that's what happens when you are abused by random strangers in a park (but hey, that's a story for another thread. Think I might go and get it off my chest).

It's ok to bitch sometimes - I hope you are ok xo

10838329_826705730706544_1903073516_n.jpg

A genuine and serious question. Is having larger breasts and not having them supported in any way uncomfortable? Do you become used to it or do you not even register it? I am not a large breasted woman so have no idea. The hair looks uncomfortable though. I have long hair but not that long and I cannot do it and feel normal. Men, is having facial hair like David had his beard hot and heavy on the face?

Gemma ‏@gemma6foot6 24m
Hey @BenFromBrisbane I'm in qld i was wondering if I could come to ur "quiet night in" if there are still tickets for the 7 th. Can u DM me?

I hope Gemma gets to go see Ben's 'quiet night in' show, and they post some photos:)

It sounds like Ben and Lawson are possibly doing something in the BB house tomorrow?
I'm speculating here, but maybe it's for that competition ages ago (was it sponsored by ambi pur?). Lawson could be putting on a magic show for the guests?
I wonder if any other HM's will attend?

Last edited:
A genuine and serious question. Is having larger breasts and not having them supported in any way uncomfortable? Do you become used to it or do you not even register it? I am not a large breasted woman so have no idea. The hair looks uncomfortable though. I have long hair but not that long and I cannot do it and feel normal. Men, is having facial hair like David had his beard hot and heavy on the face?
i also have small boobs, but have heard a lot o girls with large ones complain that is uncomfortable. Of course, wearing a bra can be bloody uncomfortable as well. You cannot win! But if I was Young again, think I would have tried to wear a bra more often so as mine would not be so saggy.That's the main reason I think these girls (esp the larger built) should wear bras, otherwise 10- 15 yrs down the track... look out.

It's ok to bitch sometimes - I hope you are ok xo
thanks:):) am starting to get over it but man, I am so bloody angry still. They were actually trying to call me a "doped out junkie" and if you could see me, you would know that there is no possible way!!?? LOL And how was I to know people shoot up there, I have never seen anyone looking like a junkie or acting weird there, so I just didn't get what they were on about and imo you don't go around abusing innocent parties siting under a shady tree, for no reason. Even told me they had called the cops. I waited but they didn't come. The whole incident was just a shock to me. Idiots come out to play, I guess xoxo

i also have small boobs, but have heard a lot o girls with large ones complain that is uncomfortable. Of course, wearing a bra can be bloody uncomfortable as well. You cannot win! But if I was Young again, think I would have tried to wear a bra more often so as mine would not be so saggy.That's the main reason I think these girls (esp the larger built) should wear bras, otherwise 10- 15 yrs down the track... look out.
I think that a lot of the younger chicky babes don't look that far into the future. It's all about the here and now. They will live and learn. We all have to go through that rite of passage. hahahahaha

thanks:):) am starting to get over it but man, I am so bloody angry still. They were actually trying to call me a "doped out junkie" and if you could see me, you would know that there is no possible way!!?? LOL And how was I to know people shoot up there, I have never seen anyone looking like a junkie or acting weird there, so I just didn't get what they were on about and imo you don't go around abusing innocent parties siting under a shady tree, for no reason. Even told me they had called the cops. I waited but they didn't come. The whole incident was just a shock to me. Idiots come out to play, I guess xoxo

So you were just sitting in a park and they had a go at you? That's really wrong. Not only to you, but to generalise like that.

So you were just sitting in a park and they had a go at you? That's really wrong. Not only to you, but to generalise like that.
I reckon. I could not believe it. Still can't. Should have called the cops on them!! And the fact that it was a man, his teenage son and a couple of those really scary dogs!!! And here i am a defenseless woman, but then again I didn't just sit there and take it. I can use my mouth just as good as stupid, agro guys and I was ready to jump in my car and lock the doors if necessary. But hey they were pretty gutless in the end. I challenged them to stay and wait for the cops but they just walked off, with me yelling "Aresholes" at them. What a day:)

I reckon. I could not believe it. Still can't. Should have called the cops on them!! And the fact that it was a man, his teenage son and a couple of those really scary dogs!!! And here i am a defenseless woman, but then again I didn't just sit there and take it. I can use my mouth just as good as stupid, agro guys and I was ready to jump in my car and lock the doors if necessary. But hey they were pretty gutless in the end. I challenged them to stay and wait for the cops but they just walked off, with me yelling "Aresholes" at them. What a day:)

I'm sorry, I really hope you or anyone else never has to go through that again. Sounds like you managed it wonderfully :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back