Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawson ‏@LawsonReeves91 13m13 minutes ago
Let's all do what we can to end cyber bullying. Keyboard warrior don't think their actions have an… http://instagram.com/p/wH3ehgPbpr/
10838658_306256712898434_1167372334_n.jpg

I'm a bit annoyed that Lisa actually thinks her standing up against cyber bullying makes any sense when she bullied David in there by saying girls like me would never go to prom with guys like you. She acted like the type of girl who was part of the 'mean girls' in high school and was cruel to everyone and now that she's getting a taste of her own med she is all like "omggg end this"

Get stuffed seriously that's ridiculous that only NOW this has happened to her she's the one to try to stand up to it.

Same to the likes of Kate and Leo and Jake. Like they know what it's like to be bullied in real life ...when the way they were on show all points to them being the bullies.

You go onto national program of course you'll get hate and criticism...what's next Miley cyrus going to start a campaign to end cyber bullying??...get over it people or don't go on tv.

1. Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 3hGold Coast, Queensland
    Listening to Tim BB on the radio! And I'm still so in love with him #boycrazy

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 3h
    @skyebbau14 skye. I was soooooo in love with you week 1-3. BB told me I was not allowed to take you to sanctuary that night.
    1f61c.png

Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 37m3 Gold Coast, Queensland
    @timdormer haha lies...all lies. You could've given me the power
    1f61d.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1417572944][/DOUBLEPOST]Boog Roe ‏@BoogRoe 1h
What an amazing night spent with @alannahmadeline thank you so much for letting me be part of it x

1. Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 3hGold Coast, Queensland
    Listening to Tim BB on the radio! And I'm still so in love with him #boycrazy

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 3h
    @skyebbau14 skye. I was soooooo in love with you week 1-3. BB told me I was not allowed to take you to sanctuary that night.
    1f61c.png

Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 37m3 Gold Coast, Queensland
    @timdormer haha lies...all lies. You could've given me the power
    1f61d.png

tim dormer ‏@timdormer now
@skyebbau14 I wanted to pash your face off to throw it all into chaos (oh and coz I thought you were cute)...but I wasn't allowed.

aisha_jade
5 hours ago
So privileged to be able to help out an old friend yesterday by doing a shoot for @sharlztakifoundation // This amazing woman runs a charity raising awareness of the importance of Holistic Health in the prevention and cure of cancer #STF

10817731_669028109884056_1518246056_n.jpg

supposedly that guy is skennydowall from the Roosters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back