Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bennorris32
4 minutes ago
Ben has made a friend out of his favorite role model! #Skyebbau @bbau9 #vanitynightclub @beniboii

10808710_682516695201284_102971572_n.jpg
I see Skye's had her hair peroxided again, it will fall out soon!

It's funny how things stick with you. I was pulled up on "would have/ should have" by my Grade 6 teacher and it has never left me.

Having said that...in a business meeting years ago, I once pronounced the ‘w’ in sword. :redface: We both politely pretended it didn’t happen, but at the time I felt like the only reasonable solution would be to quit my job and avoid any future awkwardness.

Well…not really, but it was a bit embarrassing. I mean – sWord…who even says that? I’ve never said that in my life (prior to, or since) lol.
Lol, I can't say I've ever pronounced sword like that. You're right though, it is funny how they stick. I had the same thing with there, their and they're pounded into me...and accept and except and a pile of others. Once it's been forced into your head by one of those pedantic teachers you never forget it.
I had to bite my tongue last week. I was speaking to a teacher who kept saying "them" instead of "those" eg "I had to tell them kids three times to go outside." I'm surprised he didn't see the vein on my temple pounding uncontrollably.

AWKIES!!!

gemma6foot6
2 minutes ago
Girls night out #bbau #bitches #lovehate

1741813_744355328986424_1223699608_n.jpg

Going by the comments, the Skye fans haven't forgotten Gemma's claws coming out on her in the first 2 weeks or things she has apparently said on social media. I don't recall what happened between Gemma and Priya other than Gemma telling her to "rack off" one night.

Going by the comments, the Skye fans haven't forgotten Gemma's claws coming out on her in the first 2 weeks or things she has apparently said on social media. I don't recall what happened between Gemma and Priya other than Gemma telling her to "rack off" one night.
She said Skye was as deep as a paddling pool. I wonder is Skye is different on the outside like Jake too?

We all say judgements and things.. A lot of what I said is blown out of proportion... Skye and I had a chat and it's all good at the moment

Is Kate the first 2014 Big Brother Australian housemate that Tahan has met or caught up with in the outside world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back