Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever seen anything or been told that you may not take a photo inside the voting booth? I haven't and there is nothing expressly forbidding it in the Commonwealth or Victorian electorial Acts. However you are not permitted to cause delay not connected to your actual voting, so they may use that as a source of power to stop you from using a camera.

Officers and scrutineers may not use cameras though, for obvious reasons.
I've never seen anything about it and as the photo was of unfilled in ballot papers 'belonging' to the voter, where's the harm?

Cat AKA Kate @CatAKAKate · 4h
Finally back home in melbourne. #noplacelikehome #melbourne #finally

[DOUBLEPOST=1417239461][/DOUBLEPOST]jakerich55
Now
How cool is this little jade plant in this basket!!! #plants4lyfe #succulents #bananablossom #bondi #carbonfootprint #design #jadeplant

10802446_754555484580804_1269866457_n.jpg
Great pic of Melbourne and wouldn't that be a lobster pot?

You can get them here - there are quite a lot of places that sell American confectionery. I know some people here like them - but, on the whole, American chocolate is different to Australian/English chocolate. The only chocolate I liked in the US were M & Ms and Fry's peppermint and orange cremes. (they were readily available here when I was little) The rest - pretty average.
I love Junior Mints. Hershey is dreadful. Tastes very cheap and nasty.

It's funny how things stick with you. I was pulled up on "would have/ should have" by my Grade 6 teacher and it has never left me.

Having said that...in a business meeting years ago, I once pronounced the ‘w’ in sword. :redface: We both politely pretended it didn’t happen, but at the time I felt like the only reasonable solution would be to quit my job and avoid any future awkwardness.

Well…not really, but it was a bit embarrassing. I mean – sWord…who even says that? I’ve never said that in my life (prior to, or since) lol.
If the word was sward, the W would be pronounced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back