Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
marinaruski
Now
Celebrations with my colleagues and dear friends - Can't wait to see the Photo Booth pics! #dancing #photobooth #props #workfamily

928823_667253536726954_1514480378_n.jpg

jazzdbell
3 days ago
Hanging with shorty & tiny @nada_igual@croftshoes #summervibes party @beastewallace@majak_daw #nadaigual #summer #melbourne #fashion #style #party #croftshoes

10787760_1513541982231172_177552469_n.jpg

same 2 guys in the photo with Jazz, that Sam posted a few hrs ago but looks like he deleted his photo about and re-added it with new comments...

originally
sbramham
Now
Look mum! I'm an Oreo! I have a lot of time for these guys. Looking forward to filming with Majak, about his return to the field! Absolute legends. @majak_daw@beastewallace

now

sbramham
4 hours ago
I have a lot of time for these guys. Looking forward to filming with Majak, about his return to the field! Absolute legends. @majak_daw@beastewallace

10808494_749109675166582_866910411_n.jpg

sbramham@paulyystephyy suck my crippled balls. What's racist about an Oreo? It's descriptive. You seem to be the racist by jumping to that conclusion buddy boy

paulyystephyyTypical response by trying to turn it on me... We all know who's guilty here, excuse me for stating the obvious. Have some respect next time & think outside the square.

1. Lawson ‏@LawsonReeves91
    @BenFromBrisbane I went to follow you back and then realised I was already following you from last season a year ago so trippy.

Ben From Brisbane ‏@BenFromBrisbane
    @LawsonReeves91 you're very sweet
    263a.png
    I'm really looking forward to meeting you on Wednesday! I expect a full tour, I only saw the sanctuary
    1f609.png

Lawson ‏@LawsonReeves91 now
@BenFromBrisbane I look forward to meeting you as well :) I can give you the full tour hope all is well and on the up an up x

I wondering if the house is going to be open to the public then, or is there a special function planned, since Lawson and Ben are going to be there?
Last year BenZ, Layla and Tully entered the house for that ambi-pur promo...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back