Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tee_smyth
11 minutes ago
I was 18 years old when Gaelan was on @bbau9. Had fun sharing #BBAU stories last night at @evebarsouthbank's 8th birthday.

10808832_940829862612126_1288277823_n.jpg

Also @littlebear I know we haven't talked really at all, I'm more of a lurker (and liker). But if leaving these forums for a while helps you I understand, I hope you know a lot of people will miss you and your posts though. You're the ray of sanity in the insanity of these boards lately. Hope you're okay xo

Remember the glory days when Ed and Nick were joined at the hip. They would post a nice photo early in the evening. Then the next morning we could wake up to photos of sweaty Ed with 6 buttons undone on his shirt at various night spots and pubs in Melbourne. Of course there was the infamous photo of Boog sitting on the table on Eds balcony, ashtray chock full next her and Ed drunkenly draped over her.

Talk about a change over 6 months.

Strangely though he never double dates with Nick nor as you say his roommates. I quite liked that girl with the big smile, Annie? was it.

So I might speculate and call a fallout between the brothers, what do you reckon?

Ed was sitting crossed legged on the table - Boog was sitting on Ed's crotch. A memorable photo, that one.

Maybe a falling out - or just Ed finally growing up. Or Mon calling the shots...

Bailing from the forum for the time being, but fyi, absurd Twitter impersonator? Thanks for the confirmation that you are who I thought you were. :inlove:

I totally understand you wanting to bail from the forum. It's become a sad, pathetic place lately. I've been staying away a bit myself. Just know you and your wise words will be sorely missed though. I'm so sorry that all this has happened to you. You're the last person that deserves any of the crap that's been done or said to you either in here or on Twitter lately :(

Thanks for the sweetness, guys. I agree that it's not okay, but a) I don't want to be bothering Tim with it; and b) all I have is circumstantial evidence (heh), so there's not really much I could do. Besides, the level of hateful behaviour that's gotten away with lately makes me think it's all pretty pointless trying to fight it. I mean, if you've been in any of the threads I have this weekend, you know that trying to be reasonable is a losing battle. It's just not fun for me, and if I'm going to waste a stupid amount of time on an Internet forum, it had better be fun. But I'm sure I won't be able to resist lurking, and I hope you all enjoy the rest of the season, such as it is. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Thanks for the sweetness, guys. I agree that it's not okay, but a) I don't want to be bothering Tim with it; and b) all I have is circumstantial evidence (heh), so there's not really much I could do. Besides, the level of hateful behaviour that's gotten away with lately makes me think it's all pretty pointless trying to fight it. I mean, if you've been in any of the threads I have this weekend, you know that trying to be reasonable is a losing battle. It's just not fun for me, and if I'm going to waste a stupid amount of time on an Internet forum, it had better be fun. But I'm sure I won't be able to resist lurking, and I hope you all enjoy the rest of the season, such as it is. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Hope to see you back at some point - off season, maybe :)

Yeah, the hate is a bit out of control atm, people are taking things a bit to0 seriously. I'm hoping things will calm down after the finale. Don't be a stranger! You will be missed xo

Does this place always get this ummm... nasty near the end of the season? (Not this thread of course, but BBB in general?) There is banter but some stuff crosses the line - impersonating someone definitely crosses a line. @littlebear if there is anything I can do to help feel free to message me - I am sure there are people you can trust on here that are happy to try and find proof of who it is.

Yikes, not a good shot of Gaelan, but something tells me that's not a bad pic so much as how his face looks. I can't believe that THAT guy got to bone Krystal.
Can confirm that's how he looks now. I had no idea who he was because I never watched his season but he was somewhere one night that I was and he kept talking about how he was on Big Brother.

When he introduced himself to me he even said "Yes, I'm Gaelan and yes, I was on Big Brother." LOL

Does this place always get this ummm... nasty near the end of the season? (Not this thread of course, but BBB in general?) There is banter but some stuff crosses the line - impersonating someone definitely crosses a line. @littlebear if there is anything I can do to help feel free to message me - I am sure there are people you can trust on here that are happy to try and find proof of who it is.
From memory the impersonating littlebear thing started before this season even began. But yeah from memory last year the forum went a bit apeshit leading up to the finale. I think people get amped up with the thought of BB ending/maybe not returning. At first I was going to blame this weekend on the lack of live feeds but nah, last year was just as bad. It'll die off after Wednesday though. At least it *should*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back