Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, I thought you might be interested to know, especially you @Mrs Butterface, I was looking at some photos of David and Leo this morning on instagram, and the people who had posted them had written the comment #leolegends afterwards, so I'm guessing Leo is getting people to do it. Very strange

Meanwhile, I thought you might be interested to know, especially you @Mrs Butterface, I was looking at some photos of David and Leo this morning on instagram, and the people who had posted them had written the comment #leolegends afterwards, so I'm guessing Leo is getting people to do it. Very strange
UGH!!! Why is he doing that?! At least pepperoni nips is something that started on here and Dion was using it to take the piss out of himself. You can't just start your own taglines without looking like a dweeb! Seriously Leo, come the f on now.

sandyjanenixon
2 hours ago
Total fangirling right here! Tom was my fave and now he's here! Ermagherd it's that guy! @tommackay11 #followtom

10784895_527927670677270_327283798_n.jpg

The brother has not been in his photos at all lately, or the girls he roomed with. Maybe our little Ed is all grown up now. I thought maybe he had a modelling or fashion gig happening instead of the real estate. He certainly has come a long way from his yellow shorts days.

Remember the glory days when Ed and Nick were joined at the hip. They would post a nice photo early in the evening. Then the next morning we could wake up to photos of sweaty Ed with 6 buttons undone on his shirt at various night spots and pubs in Melbourne. Of course there was the infamous photo of Boog sitting on the table on Eds balcony, ashtray chock full next her and Ed drunkenly draped over her.

Talk about a change over 6 months.

Strangely though he never double dates with Nick nor as you say his roommates. I quite liked that girl with the big smile, Annie? was it.

So I might speculate and call a fallout between the brothers, what do you reckon?

Remember the glory days when Ed and Nick were joined at the hip. They would post a nice photo early in the evening. Then the next morning we could wake up to photos of sweaty Ed with 6 buttons undone on his shirt at various night spots and pubs in Melbourne. Of course there was the infamous photo of Boog sitting on the table on Eds balcony, ashtray chock full next her and Ed drunkenly draped over her.

Talk about a change over 6 months.

Strangely though he never double dates with Nick nor as you say his roommates. I quite liked that girl with the big smile, Annie? was it.

So I might speculate and call a fallout between the brothers, what do you reckon?

Maybe, or maybe he is serious about Monika and she doesn't like hanging out with the others so much. Would be hard to build a relationship with all those other people around all the time. When he dated Jade the others always seemed to be around. Lol, I do recall when the number of Ed's buttons undone was directly proportional to the amount of alcohol consumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back