Status
Not open for further replies.
profile_5528949_75sq_1396940224.jpg

lawsonreeves91
FOLLOW
11410418_868339029917379_494306148_n.jpg

563 likes
15h

yeah last year @camerashy1 posted Drews tweet. I see Matt,Mikkayla and Tahan follow Dan on twitter

Anthony Drew @drewanthony88 · 36m
I bet @DanBilzerian never spent his Thursday night consolidating his super funds

^That's because he is a trust fund douche-bag, whose dad was a corporate raider. Went to jail and everything.

I lose respect for people impressed with this guy. What is so special about being born into wealth, hiring prostitutes and posting pictures of them with his guns?

Penny was the only good thing about last year's Big Brother! How I wish she would be on I'm A Celeb!! I miss seeing her on TV. She would be hilarious. I reckon she is the only ex-HM who deserves to be on that show or Tim Dormer and Ben from Brisbane.
I'd watch Penny on it, not so much the other two, too rehearsed?

^That's because he is a trust fund douche-bag, whose dad was a corporate raider. Went to jail and everything.

I lose respect for people impressed with this guy. What is so special about being born into wealth, hiring prostitutes and posting pictures of them with his guns?
Perhaps they just don't know how to remove him? Don't see the fascination either.

I want to run over that stupid hat a few times with my car..
some one asked him on one of his instagram pics if he knew most people wore those hats to hide their bald patches LOL
(or words to that effect ... "thinning hair" i think they said ...

I would run it over, reverse over it, do it again AND do skiddies on it ... just to be sure the damn thing couldn't be resurrected!!!

I don't think this gets said often enough but I think that Tully is a great person who was unfairly targeted by a vicious and cruel public. I enjoy her thought provoking blogs, and I also like her intriguing social media posts. It has me beat how anyone could dislike someone as interesting as Tully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back