Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are an alien, so that makes sense. ;)

5bcee329f223d40ad2be9e0611b90ba9.jpg

Always looks like a stunned mullet. LOL
I'd love to be that wide-eyed again.
Haha... do you think she looks like a stunned mullet? That thought didn't occur to me especially, although I did wonder why bother posting that particular photo... Not a Great photo.

Penny was the only good thing about last year's Big Brother! How I wish she would be on I'm A Celeb!! I miss seeing her on TV. She would be hilarious. I reckon she is the only ex-HM who deserves to be on that show or Tim Dormer and Ben from Brisbane.

Penny was the only good thing about last year's Big Brother! How I wish she would be on I'm A Celeb!! I miss seeing her on TV. She would be hilarious. I reckon she is the only ex-HM who deserves to be on that show or Tim Dormer and Ben from Brisbane.

What about Cat?

I was. It was very entertaining to me.

I didn't think it was particularly entertaining watching a housemate cheat on his girlfriend on national TV. Lawson and Cat's actions were very selfish.

And besides we already saw a similar situation the year before with Tully and Drew. It wasn't good viewing that first time either. Selfish behaviour just pisses me off, it doesn't entertain me.

I didn't think it was particularly entertaining watching a housemate cheat on his girlfriend on national TV. Lawson and Cat's actions were very selfish.

And besides we already saw a similar situation the year before with Tully and Drew. It wasn't good viewing that first time either. Selfish behaviour just pisses me off, it doesn't entertain me.

Ok. I don't think I have ever been more entertained by a show when that Clawson stuff happened. Very exciting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back