Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sbramham
2 hours ago
Daney Boy about to take the whip out for a few test laps. Just to warm the tyres. Hanging out with the guys at #sonicmotorracing #formulaford

11312078_1436726583299915_1202913556_n.jpg

A wheel good time! Skye Wheatley leaves very little to the imagination as she poses in pink and yellow matching underwear for roller-girl shoot
By BIANCA LA CIOPPA FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 23:59 EST, 23 May 2015 | UPDATED: 02:26 EST, 24 May 2015

Big Brother's Skye Wheatley has left little to the imagination in her latest photoshoot.

Taking to Instagram on Saturday, the 21 year-old showed off her toned figure while posing in matching pink and yellow stripped bra and undies.

Laying on the black and white chequered floor, the blonde added a pair of bright yellow knee-high socks, large orange shades and a pair of white rollerblades to her cheeky look.

Scroll down for video

2901092200000578-3093979-image-a-1_1432385923545.jpg

+5
Showing it off: Skye Wheatley left little to the imagination when she posed in a stripped pink and yellow bra and undies in her latest photoshoot

Skye pulled her glasses half way down her face and stared into the camera lense from over the top while pouting with her large lips open.

The Shi Events-repped model wore her blonde straight and out as she surrounded herself with a dozen rainbow coloured water balloons.

Skye captioned the snap: 'As I say yes to life, life says yes to me" @hayleyonelifemodels #waterbaloons #rollerblades'

In another professional photo, the starlet relocated from the floor to a hot pink skateboard.

2901091D00000578-3093979-image-a-2_1432386756898.jpg

+5
Flaunt it! The 21 year-old showed off her incredibly toned figure while indulging in some fairy floss

2901091700000578-3093979-image-a-3_1432387253493.jpg

+5
Showing some cheek! The former Big Brother contestant played around with props while on set

Posing with her legs crossed in front of her while wearing a pair of see-through plastic sandals, Skye munched on a handful of fairy floss.

With her sunglasses placed on her head, Skye added some attitude to her look with dark eye make-up and baby pink lipstick.

But it wasn't long until the TV personality tied her locks back in a high pony tail with a bright yellow scrunchie.

Skye ditched the dark-shaded glasses for a pair of pink and black reading glasses and a matching portable phone which was plugged into her iPhone.

2901090A00000578-3093979-image-a-5_1432387420945.jpg

+5
Hello there? Skye gave her look a bit of attitude with dark eye make-up and light pink lipstick

Styled by Hayley Cannon, Skye next changed out of her matching underwear and into a skin-tight full piece.

In the shot the platinum blonde shows off her ample assets in a scoop necked white swimsuit with racy low-cut sides.

Sporting a bronzed all-over glow the vivacious blonde playfully rests one hand on her waist line while tugging on her heart-shaped glasses with the other.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...nderwear-roller-girl-shoot.html#ixzz3b1YaE9GP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I can't talk about it. Sorry for bothering you.

Anyway, I'm glad Clawson are still together. They seem happy and enjoying life. But that may be because of they probably wouldn't smile and put it on social media. Although I kind of wish they did then it would seem more real. Because a smile can look really fake.
Goodness. Well I hope you are alright. The thing is in this life that Nothing Stays the Same. So whatever you are feeling will morph into something else eventually. Maybe Tina? Music can be rather wonderful in restoring the soul. Best wishes, Mooseface.

Goodness. Well I hope you are alright. The thing is in this life that Nothing Stays the Same. So whatever you are feeling will morph into something else eventually. Maybe Tina? Music can be rather wonderful in restoring the soul. Best wishes, Mooseface.

Tina is awesome. Tina restores the soul. Thank you.

Also, I get nothing from Skye. She is very meh.

leoryanburke
7 hours ago · www.leoryanburke.com
That elevator lighting
@colinwayne1 @sp_aesthetics
-
Believe it or not for the longest time my arms were one of the weakest parts of my body. It wasn't until I discovered 2⃣ basic principals for building better arms and the 1⃣ thing that 90% of guys do wrong when they train them that I started to see real development and growth.
-
Fellas sign up for my 8 week transformation program and I'll include that information totally free. Just let me know when you fill out your data entry form that you too want take your arms to the next level and I'll include it along with your custom diet and training program
-
⬇️CLICK THE LINK IN MY BIO⬇️
@leoryanburke
www.leoryanburke.com
[email protected]
#LRB #PassionOverEverything #GunShow #BuildBiggerArms

11265362_1611876039059653_37359648_n.jpg

misskatieskeps
6 hours ago · Comedy Store - Entertainment Quarters
L A S T • N I G H T
Went out to support Pri Dizzle at her comedy show. @omgpriyamalik

11312249_1391775627819712_265494880_n.jpg

omgpriyamalikIt was fabulous seeing you again, lil sister. Hope we get to have a proper catchup on my next trip. Love!!![DOUBLEPOST=1432478712][/DOUBLEPOST]omgpriyamalik
1 day ago · The Comedy Store
Good times with this sexy bitch @misskatieskeps
@iamlisaclark and @aisha_jade Hopefully next time! xx

11312310_1634472243431247_566674853_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back